Amongst a mountain of despair...

Trish: "Erika slow down!"
Erika: "In your dreams!" (To herself) who are those punks to think they can take my man like that!?
Kira: "Dont worry Erika we'll find him so just chill a little bit!"
Erika: "Ill chill when hes back, safe and sound!"
After a bunch of bumps and turns up the mountain the three girls arrived at an overlook and parked in a place where the car wouldnt be spotted.
Erika: "huff... huff... okay we are here."
The squad got out of the car and headed further up the mountain...

Your pov

You got up with difficulty and made a good effort to maintain your balance.
You tried taking a step forwards.
Then tried turning around 180 degree but tripped on something squishy, that immediately made you feel as if you had just stubbed your toe.
You fell in the middle of the darkness landing on your butt and thats when you felt it...
Y/N: "H-huh...? A-a tail...?"
You tried swishing it back and forth; again with difficulty...
???: "Well... well... well... look who has awakened..."
You tried getting up in a hurry and almost tripped clumsily over your tail...
Struggling to maintain balance you tried to reach for your captor to crush their head under your heel, but they kicked you hard in the chest sending you down again and knocking the air out of you...
Y/N: "AAAGH!"
???: "Tsk tsk... looks like you still need to learn discipline after all..."
He punched you in the gut.
Y/N: "OOF!"
???: "Cmon! Show me your primal!"
You immediately thought about the words he just said.
Y/N (to yourself) "w-wait he wants me to go primal...? I-ill have to gain some time first, i-i need to-"
WHAM!
You took another kick to the face which made you stumble backwards...
???: "STRIKE ME DOWN!"
Y/N: (wiseass mode on): "s-sorry daddy... as much as id love to... *cough* im afraid i dont swing that way... i-i rather the females..."

CRACK!

His fist made contact with your face sending you spinning back down...
???: "FIGHT ME!"
He then kicked your gut again and thats when you snapped... no longer able to control your primal instincts you plunged over him catching him off guard and taking a bite out of his neck...
He cried in pain and then kicked you away...
???: "Good..." *cough* *spits blood*
You charged at him slamming your fist in his head and torso... again and again until he wasn't able to get up.
You approached him slowly...
???: "Tell me... *cough cough* have you nothing to say to your creator before you strike him down!"
You didnt gave him more time to talk, you charged him and tackled him down punching his face repeatedly and then hitting his head against the stone cold floor.

PLAM PLAM PLAM PLAM!

You only stopped once he stopped responding...
Y/N: *pants* ".....No...."
And then you released a victorious roar:

Meanwhile...

Erika: *still walking towards the mountain* "hold up..."
Kira: "what is it?"
Erika: "Aw cmon dont tell me you did not hear that?"
Trish: "The roar?"
Erika: "No, the crickets"
Kira: "Erika calm down... well find him"
The three girls kept hiking in the night using flashlights and the moon as a guide and they kept hearing the roar every once in a while drawing closer and closer with each step they took.

Your pov.

You calmed down and took a moment to take it all in...
You were in some sort of arena surrounded by corpses. All of the empty carcasses which once belonged to people who were seeking to prove themselves against you.
Only when you were fully calm were you able to think of a way to escape.
???: "By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. Remember, O Lord, The Children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem who said, "Raze it, raze it, even to the foundation." O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed. How happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."
"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, for dust we are and to the dust... we shall return..."
Y/N: "What... *pant* do you... *pant* want from me...?"
???: "We seek your liberation oh great Abaddon..."
You felt your head spinning for half a second when hearing that name.
Y/N: "Wh-whos Abaddon...? Who are you talking to...?"
The misterious figure took out a book and read outloud: "So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again."
"-Corrax chapter 7 versicle 17"
He then proceeded to close the book and you got a chance to spot in the dimmed light a symbol on the cover of the book.

""-Corrax chapter 7 versicle 17"He then proceeded to close the book and you got a chance to spot in the dimmed light a symbol on the cover of the book

Suddenly the cavern started to tremble.
Acolyte: "Is it here? Has it begun?"
???: "No... gather your men and go to the lower levels... i sense another entity at work..."
Acolyte: "As you wish grand inquisitor..."
Inquisitor: "We cant let those who seek our destruction get to Abaddon..."
Acolyte: "I shall ready our best devoted at once grand inquisitor..."

Erikas pov:

Trish: "Are you gonna go down there seriously?!"
Erika: "Yep!"
Trish: "Erika, Erika listen to me! We should call the police first we dont know what to expect down there!"
Erika: "Alright you do that while i go down there..."
Kira: "...fine im coming too..."
Erika: "huh? You sure...?"
Kira: "Yep our man isnt gonna save himself is he? I doubt you can fend all on ur own against a possible terrorist group, and besides, whos gonna watch your back?"
Erika: "Okay welcome aboard then." She said smiling.
Trish: "Ill stay here in case something goes wrong that way ill be able to call the police or the national guard. Should anythinng go wrong just shake flash your lights in there towards the entrance okay?"
Erika and Kira: "You got it!"
Trish: "Godspeed."
Suddenly the ground shook beneath us throwing us off balance.
Erika: "WHAT THE FUCK?!"
Kira: "WOAH!"
Trish: "WHOOP!"

Your pov:

The inquisitor rushed to the radio.
Inquisitor: "Supreme acolyte, do you copy?!"
Supreme acolyte: "Loud and clear!"
Inquisitor: "Whats going on down there?!"
Supreme acolyte: "Wat..... *kzzzzzzz*... anks!
Acolyte: "AAAARGH!"

BOOM

Acolyte: "FALL BACK!"
Inquisitor: "Whats going on?!"
Supreme acolyte: "Weve been overran! Repeat! We- BLAM! Kzzzzzzzzzzz"!
Inquisitor: "By the iron compass... if we only had had more time..."
Suddenly the walls blew up revealing yellow glowing eyes in the darkness...

???: "YYYYY/NNNNNN!"
Y/N: "Erika?!"
When you tried to look back the yellow eyes were gone...
Kira: "Y/N!"
Y/N: "Get out of here!"
Erika: *Rushing to you* "You wish!"
Y/N: "Im serious! Unless that detonation was your work you should get yourselves out right now!"
Erika bit the shackles off leaving you amazed at her strength.
She helped you up in a rush.
Y/N: "Th-thank you..."
You suddenly got lost in her eyes...
Her eye color was a perfect blue full of life, hopes and dreams... and love, a love that you couldn't tell who was it for but you had the sneaking suspicion it was for you...