Calm before the storm

Once your day at the university was over the group was arguing where you would stay for the night.
It took some charisma and convincing but in the end you were able to stop an argument by saying that you would stay at Erika's house for the night and that you could go shifting between houses each day.
So once you all said goodbyes to each other you went with Erika to her house.
You plumped down on the sofa upon arrival.
Erika: "What do you think your doing?"
Y/N: "U-ummmm..."
You looked at her like a puppy who realized they just did something wrong.
Erika: "You are sleeping with me..."
She said smiling at you seductively.
Y/N: "B-but what about y-your parents...?"
Erika: "They live in California i live on my own... well... until you happened by..."
She said removing her jacket.
Y/N: *blushing intensifies* "I-i dont think this is the best course of a-action Erika..."
Erika: *removing her pants* "Whats the matter...?" She said trailing circles on your chest with her finger slowly moving downwards.
Y/N: "E-Erika p-please *pants* i-i think we should- EEEEEP!"
You let out a yelp in realization where her hand was right now...
She squeezed your member not too hard but not too soft either.
She pulled you closer to her and her lips collided softly with yours.
Y/N: "Mppphhh!"
The surprise was completely unexpected but deep down, you knew it was a welcomed one.
Erika parted slowly for air and gave you that seductive look again which you had learned all too well what it meant.
She softly grabbed your hand and guided you upstairs.
However you felt a cold crawling on your back as if someone was watching you, but you decided to not pay too much attention to it.

You arrived to her bedroom and she slowly guided you to her bed on which she tripped you on purpose and pinned you down seconds later. She gave you a lustful smile and you proceeded to kiss her again, unable to hold back any longer.
She removed her bra, her tits bounced a little when they were released from their cloth prison. Her tail wrapping around your leg slowly but surely. Needless to say that your pants were already on the floor long before this moment.
She kissed your neck and took a small bite on it rewarded with your moaning as a result, she pressed her tits against your chest making you even more horny.
Erika: "Oh my~ someone's little friend decided to drop by... what should i do about that...?"
Y/N: "E-Erika..."
Erika: "Just say it..." she said grasping your balls.
Y/N: "!!!" You moaned and whimpered under her tight grasp.
Y/N: "Y-yes please! I-i need you Erika!"
You said finally giving in.
Erika: "Thats a good boy..."
She proceeded to take off your underwear and started pumping your erected dick up and down driving you insane.
Y/N: "A-aaaah aaah aaaah..."
She continued for 10 more seconds and then she focused on massaging your balls.
After a short while of enjoying herself she took your member in her mouth and started sucking you off.
Erika: "Glug glug glug *plop* glug glug."
She kept on for a while until you started getting a culminar sensation.
Y/N: "E-Erika... i-im c-cumming..."
Erika: *plugging your dick hole with her thumb* "Aaaaah yes... tell me how much you need me... just say my name..."
Y/N: "P-please E-Erika i-i need this i need you!"
Erika: *smirking* "Good boy..."
She unplugged your cum hole and you came in a fountain of semen spraying all over the bed and her.
Y/N: "Erikaaaaa!!"
You then collapsed under her weight with Erika on top of you and both slowly fell asleep.

???: "is he asleep?"
???2: "Certainly."
???: "Good, make sure you bring him in one piece and make his little girlfriend forget about him..."
???2: "As you command master..."
???: "The Great redemption is near, brother, our mission is almost over..."
One of the mysterious figure left towards an unknown location while the other proceeded into the house silent as the summer breeze and cold as the arctic ice.
The mysterious individual opened a gap on the door and threw inside a vial with a smoke inside; it barely made sound upon impact and shortly after the room was covered with the smoke, the individual entered the room with a gas mask and took you on his shoulder and exited the house as quickly and silently as he had entered it.

Trish pov

I woke up having a good feeling about today since i would get to see Y/N again, so i rushed downstairs, had breakfast in a flash and went outside i met with Kira and we both headed towards Erikas house.
We rang on her door.
Trish: "So how have you slept?"
Kira: "Oh ive been good i just wish no one had woken me up..."
She said while pouting a little bit.
Trish: "Yeah me too, i had a dream with our friend here."
Kira: "No way!! I wish i had too..."
Trish: "Speaking of which, where is Erika?"
Kira rang the doorbell again; no response.
Kira: "Well thats odd..."
Trish rang a third time. And the door finally opened to reveal a really tired looking Erika.
Erika: "M-morning..."
Trish: "You okay Erika?"
Kira: "Wheres Y\N?"
Erika: ".... Wh-whos Y/N...?"

(HOWDY ITS ME I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND AS ALWAYS SORRY FOR THE DELAY ILL UPDATE THIS BOOK AGAIN AS SOON AS I CAN)
Thank you everybody so much for reading this, take care in these dark times and ill see YOU...
In the next chapter...
BUH BYEEEEEEE!!