Chapter one

She couldn't hear anything but the ringing in her ears and the sound of her lungs breathing in and out.
"This must be what absolute and crippling fear feels like" she thought.
Not that she hasn't felt fear before, she has been on the run in her short 17 years of life.
This time was different though, they was so close and the players was different this time, they wasn't regular vampires after her, these are the Kings guards.

Ana had been running in the woods what seemed like hours, she was so tired. Her abilities usually thwarted the would be attackers, it was like making them forget they was even after her, almost giving them amnesia and she would have enough time to get away.
She realized she was out of shape when she knew she would have to hide next to the Boulder because she could not run any further.

Ana was not a large girl, she was actually slim(not having enough food caused that) but she would have been slim anyways because genetics. She wasn't very tall, she was about 5"2 brown hair and creamy complexion with big blue doe eyes.
Her image screamed weak, so she was lucky to have her extra abilities.

Ana heard a twig break next to her, she silently cursed herself for not paying attention. Whoever this leech is, he is too close for comfort.

She reached out with her mind link, it was almost like having  invisible tentacles that could touch another person's brain waves, she could hear thoughts and control them as long as they was close enough.