The King

He glared at her and then something in his expression changed, it was like a light went on inside his brain. He fell to his knees and grabbed his hair in relief and anguish at the same time.

Ana was staring at him trying to figure out what was wrong,  she heard gasp from the other vampires around her, by this point everyone was looking.

" It can't be" said the king. "She can not be my mate!" Ana felt like her world was collapsing around her. The body guards that brought her in was still holding onto her king Mckinney glared at them. "Take your hands off of her"! They immediately released her. Ana stumbled forward because she was leaning on them and king Mckinney moved forward and grabbed her arms before she fell. Ana could feel the bond immediately when he touched her, it was like a electric current running on her skin. He was holding onto her arms and she raised her head and looked into his deep brown eyes a gasp fell from her lips when she looked into his eyes.

"I don't know what to do with you" king Mckinney spoke in a whisper. It was more to himself than anyone else. He looked up at the guard that brought her in "is the cell prepared?" He asked. "Yes" answered the guard. He looked really long into Ana's eyes like he was having a war with himself.

He grabbed Ana's by the back of the neck while still holding her arm and said into her ear "if this is some magic, I will make you suffer".
Ana didn't know what he was talking about and she was the most scared she ever been, she let out a little whine and the king loosened his hold on her neck a little.

"Your going to the cell until I figure this out, move" Ana was then marched to the cell, with the king holding her and the 9 guards around her. They moved through the castle with every vampire stopping to see the spectacle, they have never seen the king walking a prisoner to the cells. They got to a elevator entrance that was almost hidden, the kind placed his finger on a scanner and the doors opened up. "Great" Ana thought,  " everything is finger coded here" She wasn't sure how she would ever escape!

They rode in silence to the basement floor where the cells was located but Ana could feel a electric charge in the air because he was standing next to her, her breaths was shallow and fast and could be heard by everyone in the elevator.  She peeked over at him and shrunk away, he was glaring at her like she stole his puppy and murdered it!

The  elevator doors finally opened up to reveal a long hallway, it was all concrete and steel here. She could heat cries from the cells that lined the hallway. Ana could smell the blood, urine and feces but there was a hint of bleach also.
They got all the way to the end of hallway and stopped the king stepped forward and placed his finger on another scanner and the cell door slid open. They walked into the cell and Ana gasped. It had a bed with straps on the side of the room but a chair in the middle with straps for the hands and feet and a table placed to the side of that with torture devices. It was the perfect setup to be tortured.

The king drug Ana over to the bed other than the straps on the bed there was also a collar with a chain attached,  he placed it around Ana's neck.
"We are going to have a conversation and you are going to tell me how you tricked me" the king spat while glaring in Ana's eyes.

Ana was so confused, what did he mean trick him! She stuttered " I..I didn't trick you" she was really scared and couldn't get a full breath in.

The king grabbed her face " you are not my mate! You will tell me what magic you used!"