chapter 3

After the witch left the 9 vampires and Ana was all that remained.
"Let's get her back to the compound" Damien said to the others.
Ana thought to herself " funny they send all these big men vampires to capture me"
All of a sudden Damien cradled Ana bridle style and they started flying. Ana squeezed her eyes shut and tucked her head into him, she thought she was going to be sick from the speed.
Before she realized they had stopped, she peeked her head out and in front of her was this 10ft wall. Ana noticed there was guards all around the wall some on top and some in front of the huge black Iron gate.
Damien set her down and grabbed her wrist squeezing it, daring her to try and run.

They walked over to the gate and he pushed against a part of the wall and it popped open revealing a electric thumbprint machine.
"Great" she thought. I will have to hack someone finger off to escape from here."
Damien's finger print made the gate slide open.
He pulled her through the gate with the rest of them.
It slid back closed and Ana started to really worry.
"What do they want with me" she thought.
She was close to hyperventilating, she figured she was being marched to her death.
The house if you could call it that was the biggest building Ana had ever seen. It was white with a circular driveway and a huge fountain right in front.

"These leeches like to look fancy" Ana thought bitterly.
She has never had the comfort of a home, she was orphaned young but thankfully her parents taught her to live off the land (before they was killed) and that's what she had done, in the woods on her own.
It didn't hurt that she had the extra abilities, to keep attention away from her.

They make their way up to the door, Damien dragging Ana the whole way.

Once inside Ana is in awe by the house, its colors are deep burgundy and rich golds very luxurious.
She didn't get long to look around as Damien drug her through a double door and into a conference room or what looked like one.

This room had big leather couches and desk swimming pool but the part that caught her attention the most was the throne sitting in front of all this and the man sitting in it.

The room was full of vampires, some sitting on the couches, some smoking cigars, others discussing loudly, it was like a boys club but with powerful leaders.

The only thing that kept Ana's attention though was the man sitting in the throne. You could feel his power radiating off of him, there was no doubt he was king.
His hair was coal black and his eyes was sky blue, his sharp jawline and full lips. Even in her fear she could appreciate his looks and power.

Damien pulled her forward until they was right in front of him, he was glaring at Ana the whole time, eyes never leaving her.

"King Mckinney i brought the girl to you" Damien said.

"How do we know she is the one we search for?" King Mckinney questioned.

"The witch swore it was her and said her debt to you is paid"  I could feel her trying to control my brain, he added.

Ana realized the king was not wearing one of the metal halos.
She reached out with her mental powers trying to persuade the king to let her go.

He glared at her " I feel what you are trying to do, little girl that doesn't work on royalty!"