King Mckinney

(Bonnie in photo)

I was memorized by her, I wanted to know every inch of her flawless beautiful body. I knew the bond was part of that but even before she looked me in the eye, I could feel a certain pull from her. I had to figure out if she had powers that could do this before I opened up to her,  walking away and leaving her in that cell was probably hardest thing I have ever done.

"Keep a eye on her" I growled to my right hand man Damien. He just nodded his head, he knew the eternal struggle I was feeling right now and I could feel his pity and I didn't like it.

I have fought many battles and won all of them, I'm not the king for nothing,  I'm known for being ruthless and quick with my judgements and I'm never wrong.  She is going to be hardest battle of my life

I let out a breath I had been holding once I got into the upper floors of the  castle, further away from her I could think again and not feel the need to just hold her and ravish her body...barely.

I stepped into my office and there sat my favorite witch, Bonnie. She helped capture Anna
"Tell me what you know"  I grumbled.
"I have never seen or felt power like hers" she replied. "Out there when we caught her, she was radiating power and didn't even realize it, she has only tapped into some of it"

"Can she create mate bonds?" I asked.
Bonnie shook her head and said "I'm not sure" I released a long gust of air, trying to clear my head and think.
" I can talk to her and see what she knows or maybe can do" offered Bonnie. I shook my head yes,  maybe we can get it figured out faster. Bonnie left my office and left me in my cluttered thoughts.

Bonnie is a good witch and if anyone can figure it out, it will be her. She has helped my family for years but her ancestors have always been there too, I was very close to her great great great grandmother. I saved her granddaughter from neighboring clan so she thinks I owe her but she is like family.

I sat back in my chair and looked around my office, I had a classic office big cherry desk in middle of room, fireplace on the right and a small library on the left of my desk. I'm trying to get my mind off of the girl currently in my dungeon and it's proving to be harder than I thought.

'Maybe I should just let Damien torture her, hell he is one of the best besides me at it'. The pain in my heart just from the thought of her in any pain shows me that's not going to be a option.

My thoughts drifted to Ana, her big blue innocent eyes, her button nose and her full round lips. Her body was something else entirely I have been with many women but from what I seen with clothes on her body was something to behold, hourglass figure, round full breast and her ass was glorious.  She is a tiny girl, about 5'2 compared to my 6'0 ft frame, she is dwarfed by me, easier to move her exactly how I want,  I thought impulsively.  I shook my head trying to clear her from it. 

I knew she was going to be my downfall, my weakness but I could never let her see it until I figured out if she had magic to make the bond. If it was a real bond and I treated her terrible she might reject me for it but it was a chance I would have to take.  If I bonded with a fake my whole clan would suffer and I could not put them through that.