Getting lost somewhere

(Harriet hayes x reader)
We are gonna pretend Harriet isn't homophobic and that she is bisexual
————————————————————————
It was my day off from the studio today and Harriet was on a mental health leave so i decided to suprise her with a trip to the zoo she had always loved animals because she saw them as gods creatures who were put on this earth as a comfort. I walked into the living room to find her actually dressed for the first time in weeks but curled up on the sofa "get up baby we are going somewhere". She looked up at me slightly confused "where ?". I smiled taking her hand and pulling her up "you will have to wait and see" I smile kissing her hand and dragging her playfully down the hallway of the apartment. She grabbed her coat and we left the apartment heading down the stairs "are you gonna tell me where we are going". I laugh at her impatience "you will have to wait and see little miss bossy". She laughed as we both climbed into the car. I was driving and put lady Gaga on the radio. I started to sing along to poker face and she just sat there laughing at me and looking into my eyes "what is it" I ask curious at what she's looking at. She smiles and kisses my cheek "your just so adorable you know that don't you". I start to blush "thank you but so are you at your best and worst times". She smiles at that comment "I love you more than anything baby and I don't know what I would do without you". I blush even more than a should by this point I'm the shade of bubble gum "your too sweet I love you too babe". I park up on the car park of the zoo and look at Harriet waiting for a reaction at first I couldn't tell what she was thinking she just had a straight face but then I saw a smile form which put a smile on my face "you brought me to the zoo you know I love the animals thank you baby". I smile and get out the car rushing around her side to open her door for her before she could. She smiles taking my hand and climbing out the car god that smile melts my heart every time. We walk hand in hand along and start to venture far into the different places. After around half a hour of looking at the sea animals because they were her favorite we stopped "which part are we heading to next" i looked down at the map trying to figure out which part of the zoo we were at currently and where we should go next. I looked even close "erm I don't know just give me a few minutes to try and figure this out". She sighs at me "please don't tell me you got us lost baby". I laughed a little I mean it wasn't funny but someone needed to lighten the mood. She hit my arm playfully "it's not funny babe we are lost in the middle of a huge zoo". I straighten my face "yeah your right I'm sorry" I burst Into laughter again. She looked at me with a serious expression trying to be mad at me but failing terribly. She bursts into laughter soon enough "give it here then". She takes the map off me and looks at it closely "it's upside down you absolute idiot". I smiled innocently "oops I'm totally a cute idiot though". She smiled "I can't disagree there babe". We spent the rest of the day munching on sweets from the gift shop and looking at all of the animals. After a brilliant day we were heading back to the car hand in hand in a comfortable silence when Harriet let out a happy sigh "I wanna say something....ok well number one I can't believe you got us lost and had the map upside down oops and I have had a amazing day you didn't have to do this for me but did and that means so much to me I love you more than anything In the world". I smiled like a complete idiot blushing terribly "I love you too baby" I lifted her up and spinned her around carrying her to the car.
————————————————————————
A/N: hey my lovelies I had a great time writing this it was actually for xsarahxpaulsonx
thank you so much for all the support I love you all ~ Chels