Pet names

(Billie dean Howard x reader)
————————————————————————
I got home to Billie cooking dinner after a long day at work. I loved this woman with all of my heart even at the worst of times she managed to do things to make me happy. I slid my coat off and hung it up on the coat stand in the hallway of the apartment then made my way through to the kitchen "I'm home baby". She smiled turning around to face me "hey babydoll I've missed you today". I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her burying my head in the crook of her neck all I needed after a long hard day is a hug off the woman I love most "I missed you too...something smells good". She giggled letting go of me to stir the pasta sauce so that it didn't spoil "well I know you haven't been feeling great recently so I decided to make your favorite meal we've got pasta with garlic bread". I pretend to look sad just to wind her up "but honey I don't like pasta I stopped liking it a while ago how could you not know this about me". She looks a little shocked "oh baby I'm so sorry I should of realised it's ok I can put it in the fridge and have it for my lunch tomorrow and I can make you something else". I laughed "I'm joking this is amazing sweetheart thank you I love it and it's my favorite food". She pushed me gently "you scared me I thought I had really screwed up". I pull her in for a hug to try and make her feel better about it "it's amazing thank you". Her smile forms again "you should go and get a warm bath dinner won't be done yet and you look like you need to chill out for a while". I smile and pull her in for a kiss gently "and this is why I love you because you always think of me before anyone or anything else and it honestly means everything to me because I never thought I would find love like this". She smiled at me deeply "I love you more than anything babydoll now go get that bath otherwise you won't have time to before dinner" she laughs.
————————————————————————
Hi my lovelies I've kept this short and sweet because I've been struggling with motivation and also I think this was just enough to prove the purpose of the title I picked Billie because I think she would probably the the one to use pet names the most I also love the babydoll one it's just adorable if you have any requests just drop me a message make sure your all staying safe ily~ Chels