Scar worship

(Delia x reader)
————————————————————————
I stood Infront of the mirror in my towel looking at the scar leading down my chest I never in a million years expected to be having a heart attack at my age. Of course I understood they had to do surgery to save me but the scar is so visible I just want it to disappear. I ran the tips of my fingers down the edge of the scar wincing slightly at how comfortable it was. Little did I know delia was stood in the door way watching "hey...". I jumped a little "hey sorry I was deep in thought". She walked over to me placing her hands on my shoulder "your beautiful either way you know that don't you baby". I shrug trying to convince her I'm ok while avoiding eye contact. She placed her finger under my chin and lifted it up gently so that I had not choice but to make eye contact "hey look at me". I looked up at her innocently trying to hold back the tears that were stinging my eyes. She parted my towel and stroked her finger down my scar being sure to be careful "you are beautiful baby and I'm going to make you realise it". I felt her hand slowly move down my chest and then she brought her lips towards the scar slowly pepper kissing it. I smiled down at her and she brought her lips back up to kiss mine softly "see I love them and so should you". A small smiles formed on my face as I wrapped my arms around her neck "I love you so much". She smiled softly "I love you more than anything baby girl".
————————————————————————
A/N: hey loves I haven't updated this in literally months so here's a small one to keep you going I promise I will try be more active soon ~ Chels