Alternate universe

(Coven characters x me)
————————————————————————
I sat up in my bed dreading the day but then I realised I'm not in my own bed at my house I'm actually in bed in the hotel forte da oura in Portugal. My mood lifted almost instantly as I climbed out of bed and my feet touched the cold floor. Normally I would complain but today was not one of those days because today was my first day of the amazing two week holiday I was about to have. I opened the door and walked into the living room area to be greeted by no one but then I carried on out to the balcony to be welcomed by my mum and dad eating breakfast,my little brother and sister playing with their action figures they had brought from the airport and the beautiful blue sea view. I smiled and took a seat next to my mum "good morning". They smiled back and mu mum passed me a glass of ice tea it's amazing in the warm weather a specially when you have just woke up "morning Chels". I took in the comfortable smell of the sea air and ate my Breakfast. After breakfast I headed back into my room and opened my wardrobe it was the first day of my holiday and we pretty much just planned on chilling out at the pool today so I chose a pink two piece bikini and a black dress that went down to my knees. I decided to pair that with a pair of gold sandals. I was about to put makeup on but then thought about how hot it was meant to get today and decided against it. I grabbed my bad and put my book,sun cream,phone and purse in there then put my sunglasses on my head before leaving my room. My mum took hold of my brothers hand and walked over alongside my sister and dad "ready to go ?" My dad asked and I just gave him a slight nod. We left our room and headed inside the lift I had always had a fear of lifts so panic built up inside me a little but before I knew it it was over and we were walking past the reception desk and towards the doors. As we walk out the door the entrance to the outdoor pool area is to our left but we decide that it's too busy and cross the road to use the sistering hotel pool at clube Praia da oura. We find 4 sun beds and my mum and dad get settled down as my brother and sister go off and play. I sat myself down on the side of the pool just letting my legs swing in the water as I open my book and start to read. A few minutes pass before I look up from my book and decide to get a drink. I get up placing my book on the sun bed next to my mums "can I have some money to get a drink please". My mum looks up at me with a smile "sure my purse is in my bag take as much as you need". I nod and take her purse out of her bag taking out €5 and putting the purse back. I walk over to the bar and order a Coke Zero and while I'm waiting I look to my left at first I look back and think I'm seeing things but then she walks over and taps me on the shoulder "excuse me miss". I could recognise that voice anywhere I had watched the show a million times over. I turn my head back to my left "I'm sorry do I know you ?" I tried to stay as calm as possible. She took my hand "not but I'm going to need you to come with me cordelia sent me to get you". I look at her "there is no way your the real Marie Laveau American Horror Story is just a tv show". She smiles trying to get me to walk along with her "nothing is just a tv show sweetie I haven't got time to explain come on you will find out when we get there". I look at her confused "get where ?". She rolls her eyes playfully "to the coven of course". I really don't know what to say to her what she's saying seems like a load of rubbish but for some reason I believe her. I go with her to a quiet area at the bottom of the stairs that me and my family had used to enter here and she took my hand. I close my eyes not knowing what she was going to do but when I open them I'm no longer in sunny beautiful Portugal I'm stood at the iron gates of the beautiful White House I used to dream about being at. She looked my surprised face "go on then don't just stand there". I smile and walk up towards the large white door and place a soft knock on it. A few seconds later the beautiful blonde hair brown eyes witch answered the door and I almost jump into her arms. She wraps her arms around my and whispers in my ear "your safe here I hope we can all make you happier than you were" I smile and look up at her still slightly confused "but why am I here". She smiles taking my hand and leading me Inside "you think that you had those dreams every night and we didn't notice we are witches for Christ sake sweetheart we see everything and we didn't want you to be miserable anymore". I nod "but what about my parents and my family". She looks down at me sympathetically "I know your gonna miss them but they won't remember you now Marie took care of that while she was there too this is your home now". Everything seemed perfect but one thing was missing. I looked around to see if I could find her but she was no where to be seen that's until I heard her raspy voice from the top of the stairs "well then I didn't expect you to forget about me". I looked up at the top of the stairs and there she was the beautiful blonde haired supreme. I basically ran up the stairs and hugged her. She wasn't usually a hugger but she didn't seem to mind which made me happy. I looked into her eyes "sorry". She smiled "not to worry darling how about we have that slow dance for real later". I nod and look down at the entire coven standing at the bottom of the stairs and before I could say anything they all called out "welcome home Chels". I smile and scan the room another person was missing until she walked through the door. She looked up at me "I'm terribly sorry I'm late oh yes welcome home dear" myrtle laughed.
————————————————————————
A/N: hi my lovelies so this one shot is based of a dream that I had and I had to write it because it was so good I hope your all doing ok I'm sorry for the lack of updates ~ Chels