Day One

I woke up with a killer headache. I was breathing heavily and sweating as my eyes shot open.

I took deep breaths and quietly calmed myself down so that I didn't disturb anyone.

I pulled back the curtain on my bunk and looked out. It was light and I noticed the other bunks across from me were closed. I slid out of my bunk and stood up, stretching my back. I felt a wave of nausea wash through me and I got a weird feeling. I knew what it meant.

I rushed into the bathroom and puked up everything I've eaten in the past two days. It was disgusting.

When I finally had nothing left in my stomach I tried calming down my stomach so I could pull away from the toilet.

I stood up and was a little wobbly but I regained my composure soon enough.

I groaned, turning on the water and rinsing my tooth brush. I brushed my teeth to rid myself of the disgusting taste in my mouth. I remembered bits and pieces of last night. I remember talking to my boyfriend. I remember getting drunk and I remember that I have a show to play today.

I love my fans and I love being able to do this but right now I feel like shit. Hopefully though I wont sound how I feel because that would suck.

I left the small bathroom. I looked around and took note that no one was awake. It wasn't shocking considering I usually wake up first anyways.

I walked down towards the lounge. I went to grab my phone but then I stepped on something. "Ah shi-" I bit my tongue so I wouldn't wake anyone.

I looked down at the semi small piece of glass in my foot.

I stepped over the rest of the glass making sure to walk on my heel so I wouldn't push the glass further in.

I sat myself down on the couch, bringing my foot up to rest on my knee. I took in a deep breath and took hold of the glass. Some blood was flowing out of it already and it stung like a bitch.

I ripped the glass out of my foot and exhaled loudly. With my other hand I gripped the edge of the couch tightly. 'I've been through worse. I can handle this.' I kept repeating to myself in my head.

I set the glass down on the table and looked down at my foot. There was a lot more blood than I would have expected.

With a small groan I stood up; making sure to step over the glass this time and walked slowly into the bathroom.

I reached for the first aid kit and held it with my left hand as I shut the door with my right one.

Sitting on the toilet I opened up the box and took out the alcohol wipes and a bandage.

I wiped off the cut and put the bandage over it.

I still didn't want to clean the glass or the little blood spots though so I just ignored them and got my phone.

I sat down, checking twitter and looking through my feed when something caught my attention.

"Cant wait to see @JennaWas play today. See you Munchkin."

Wanna take a guess at who tweeted that?

Jaime.

"Of course." I muttered to myself. I sighed and put my phone back down deciding that it was a good time to get ready. Lets see, whats good for the first show of warped tour?

I thought about it for a minute before deciding on one of my better outfits.

It was black ripped skinny jeans- yes I know I'll probably die from the heat but oh well- and a black tank top with a skeleton on it.