I Let You Win

"No. No no no no no no no. I'm not doing this. Nuh uh. Nope. No way. Not happening." I said.

Jaime laughed at me. "You should have played better." He continued laughing.

I made a small noise of discomfort and I pouted at Scar. "Do I have to?"

She gave me a fake sympathetic look back. "Yes," she mocked my tone. "Just close your eyes it will be over before you know it." She continued.

Vic looked really offended. "Am I really that bad?" He chuckled. Everyone other than me said no. I just shouted a "yes" and got looks of disapproval from... Everyone.

"Sit." Scar ordered and lightly pushed me onto the chair that Kellin got us a few minutes ago.

Vic grinned and I squeezed my eyes shut.

I put my hands over my face and tried to calm down. Oh yeah dont worry. Your only getting a lap dance from your ex-boyfriend that you dated in high school. No big deal.

Vic was so drunk that he nearly fell on me.

This is so weird!

He took my wrists and gently tried to pull them away from my face but when I wouldn't let him move them he pulled really hard and I didn't really have a say.

This would be so much easier if I was drunk.

His small frown turned into a smile when I looked at him.

"So what was it that you swallow, again?" He asked. My face was on fire and I was so blushing.

"I-um... Y-uhm." I choked on my words. He moved a little more and then my brain just kinda worked.

"Water!" I exclaimed a little weirdly. "I-um water. Water is cool." I said awkwardly.

Great job Jenna.

Vic started laughing and then I started laughing. He was no longer giving me a dance and he was literally sitting on me while we laughed. "Owwieee" I whined through my laugh. I was such a child.

"Well that doesn't look like it's going anywhere soon so..." Kellin trailed off he was rocking back and forth on his heels with his hands in his pockets. He was obviously feeling awkward. Oh well.

Tony was able to pull Vic off of me and they both ended up falling on the floor. "I think Vic's had enough to drink tonight." I stated.

He pouted at me. Like puppy dog eye pout. Literally my kryptonite. The bane of my existence. My weakness.

I nearly fangirled. Well now I know how Scar feels all the time.

I stood up and quickly walked to the fridge. I took out a bottle of water and threw it at Vic. Like actually threw it at him. Whoops.

It hit him in the face and he whined a lot.

I sat back down and there was an awkward silence. "Fuck." Vic said. Everyone looked at him and he was blushing. Hm how does it feel Vic?

"I- I didn't umm I didn't mean to say that out loud." He giggled.

"Well what were you swearing about?" Tony asked. Vic looked down and shook his head.

"Oh. Nothing. I'll uh be right back." He spoke slowly. He then stood up and rushed into the bathroom. Tony and Kellin started laughing. Then we heard water running in the bathroom. "Oh my god you were right!" Kellin told Tony.

"Um what are you two laughing about?" Jaime asked cautiously.

"You'll know in a few minutes." Kellin said dismissively.

So everyone continued with there conversations for a little bit and then suddenly it all stopped when we heard this.

"Ahh. Shit!" Then the water stopped and slowly Vic walked out of this bathroom looking a little wobbly.

His face was red and you could tell he was breathing weirdly.

Thats when it clicked.

I couldn't stop laughing and Scar gave me a confused look.

I whispered to her and she looked amused. "Did you just jack off in our bathroom?" She asked bluntly. Then even Vic started laughing. Poor Vic. Everyone laughing at his awkward boner moment.

"On the plus side I still beat Jenna at video games." Jaime said proudly.

I scoffed. "I let you win, jerk." He mumbled an 'mhm' and I smiled at him.

-

SO THIS CHAPTER SUCKS AND ITS SHORT AND IM SORRY I'L HAVE SOMETHING UP SOON IT'S JUST THAT I HAD WRITERS BLOCK AND I'VE BEEN BUSY AND I STARTED WATCHING DOCTOR WHO AND IM SO SO SOOOO SO SORRY! I LOVE YOU CHICKADEES, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. I SWEAR THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER.

Oh and the other book (MWNJHF) reached 3k reads and that make me really happy and jabdjabd yay!

~LittleMissFreakShow<3