The Mistake

Normally I would tell you about what happened when I woke up, but we are way beyond that. About two weeks beyond that. Two very very not good weeks.

Vic and I were currently in the hospital. We were waiting for the doctor to come back in. "Are you mad at me?" He asked.

It's not like I've been yelling at him constantly or not saying anything to him at all. Oh wait yeah. That's exactly what I've been doing.

"What gave you that impression?" I said sarcastically.

"This isn't just my fault! Your just as guilty as I am." He hissed.

I rolled my eyes. I mumbled a "Whatever." Under my breath.

I slid further into the hospital bed just really taking in my surroundings.

Light blue walls, white tiled floor. It was really bright in here.

I was in a hospital room with Vic. Never thought this would happen.

I got my ribs checked a little while ago and everything seems to be healing nicely. Now we're just waiting to hear from this other guy.

Vic reached over and held my hand and I almost yanked it away from him. If it wasn't for the look he gave me. It was this sad kind of "You dont need to hate me" look.

I sighed and looked straight ahead. Vic was right. It wasn't just his fault we were in this mess. It was mine too. I knew that but I just dont know how I could have been so stupid.

Well I am twenty five so I guess this is a good age but still. I just dont think I'm ready. Especially with Vic! I wanted my kids to grow up and have two parents in their life. Two really great parents. But I dont love Vic.

Plus even if we were to get married it wouldn't really work in favor of the baby because we'd both be touring a lot. I cant just give up my dream but one of us might have to.

I decided to voice my thoughts I guess. "Vic?" I asked. My voice sounded weak.

"Hm?" He gave my hand which I forgot that he was holding a little squeeze.

"What are we going to do when the babies born? How are we suppose to tour and take care of it. Like while your in Australia I could be in Europe. Where is the baby suppose to go?" I asked seriously.

"Well..." He started. He thought about it for a little while.

"We would figure it out. Maybe after it's born we could do a tour together and see how it goes?" He gave me a fake smile.

I just nodded. See how it goes. Great.

The doctor came in a few minutes later with a clip board. "Hello. I'm Dr. Ransi."

Ha! Ransi!

"Hello. I'm Vic, and this is Jenna." Vic introduced us. I held back the glare I wanted to give him and replaced it with a smile. "Hi. It's nice to meet you doctor." I shook his hand.

"So I gathered that your little one should be here around April. Though I cant determine the exact date until a little bit later in the pregnancy." He informed us. I like April. It reminds me of little animals and awe.

Then we talked about baby things and such. This is not how I wanted to spend my day off. At all.

I would much rather be at home playing video games and stuffing my face with food.

Vic and I walked out of the hospital and into his car.

"So... When do you want to tell them?" He asked. The only person who really knows is Jaime and that was an accident.