Fuck You Mr. Perry

This week has been pretty normal. I've gotten a bit better and it doesn't hurt to move that much anymore. I still cant sing or take deep breaths which is really annoying but other than that it's pretty good.

I have a restraining order against Derrick and things are looking up.

I just got back to the bus after our set and Kellin was already there.

"Why are you here?" I asked sitting down next to him.

He looked at me and shrugged. "I need girl advice." He complained.

I chuckled softly and put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "What's up?"

"So I was on facetime with Kates and we were talking and then out of nowhere she started flipping out. 'Kellin your never home.' And 'Kellin you spend too much time going out with your friends.' Kellin this and Kellin that. I couldn't stand it! Anyways... We got into a fight and it was just not good." He looked down. I almost laughed at the way he mocked his wife's voice but I didn't.

"First off, cute nickname." I said referring to him calling her "Kates" like awe!

"Second off, maybe you should call her a bit more. She misses you and she feels like your getting bored with her!" I told him.

"Third, dont take shit from her but dont be mean to her either. If she yells just listen until she's done. Then when she cools down you can talk about it." He nodded along to what I was saying.

"And finally, I say this to you every time and it always works. COMMUNICATION. It's called communication. Gosh Quinn."

He crossed his arms. "I tried that. She's ignoring me!" He shot at me.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Give me your damn phone idiot." I held out my hand.

He gave me a confused look but gave me his phone anyways.

I went on his instagram and looked through pictures I could post. Oh! Here's one. It was a picture of him and Katelynne. I was the one took the picture actually.

It was a few months ago before he left for a different tour. I forget who it was with.

He was kissing her forehead and it was so cute. I smiled.

For a caption I typed in "Missing this gorgeous girl already. I wish she was here with me... But hey, just a phone call away, right?" I said using some lyrics from Miles Away by MMF. I tagged Katelynne and then posted it.

"Tada!" I showed Kellin. He looked at me then his phone and then back to me.

"Are using social media to make me look cute and loving?" He asked.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'.

"Cool beans." He said leaning back into the couch thing that we were sitting on.

So we sat there for a while in a comfortable silence. Then like usual, someone came busting through the door. "Guys! I got- where is everyone?" J.C. Asked looking disappointed.

"Nice to see you to." I muttered.

"Well I guess I'll have to settle on telling you two." He sighed. Kellin rolled his eyes.

"Oh thanks." Kellin said as J.C. Plopped in between us.

"Well-" he paused shooting back into a standing position again.

"I have a boyfriend!" He jumped up, spun around and faced us. He had the biggest grin on his face too.

"A one nighter, or an actually boyfriend?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.