4[3]

When Ellen came back, we continued the episode.
I didn't asked her why she had to use the bathroom all out of a sudden.

When we finished the episode I was almost asleep. I felt how Ellen came closer to me and I felt her hand on my cheek.
"Thanks for letting me stay over!- You're cute when you're sleeping." She whispered and I recognized she thought I was still sleeping. But how am I supposed to sleep when her hand is on my cheek and she's telling me I'm looking cute?! My heartbeat was so loud and I had to control myself not to start smiling. Instead I just moved myself, cuddling more into her touch.

I woke up because of the bright sun which was shining through the window. I looked down and saw Ellen's head on my legs. I patted her hair, this is when she opened her eyes.
"Well good morning sleepy head", she said laughing.
"Hey you're the sleeping one", I giggled.
"No no, definitely not. You fell asleep on the couch and not me!"
"Maybe I wasn't sleeping?"
"You pretend to be asleep?", Ellen asked surprised.
"That's not what I've said. "
"But you meant it.", she smirked at me which made my heartbeat out of control again.

God what is this women doing to me?, I thought.

Heyyy
I'm sorry this is very short
:'(