3

POV ADDISON

Last night it got late after I delivered two baby's. That's why I decided to stay at the hospital. But all on-call rooms were occupied so I had to sleep in the senior physician lounge. And I hadn't had any clean clothing I could sleep in, because there was blood all over my scrubs because of the c-sections. So I had to sleep in underwear. But for me it wasn't comfortable to sleep with a bra so I slept with only wearing my tanga.
__________________________
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

That was the ringing of my wake-up timer.
"Nooo!"
I weren't in a mood to get up, I was still tired.

First I need coffee.

I got up and walked straight to the coffee machine which is on the opposite of the door.
I turned on the radio and started to swing my hips to the sound, while waiting for my coffee to get ready.
Still only wearing a tanga.

All of a sudden I felt a hand on my waist and a body pressed up against mine.
It was a body of a women, I could feel her boobs through her t-shirt on my naked back.

"Oh I can see, you're feeling good doctor Montgomery"
A low voice next to my ear.

I recognized the voice of

Meredith Grey.

I couldn't say anything. Her hands felt so good on my body. They're so small and soft and she's got so long fingers. My heartbeat was very fast and I breathed heavily.
Her body pressed up against mine made me go crazy.

"Should I lock the door?"

I faced her to see her smirking.

"Yes please, Doctor Grey."
I begged with a low voice.

When she came back, she lied her hands on my cheeks and looked deep into my eyes.

My knees gone weak and I forget to breath, as she broke the distance and I could feel her cold smooth lips on mine.

At first we were just standing there, pressed up against each other, but after a few seconds she started to move her lips. And I began as well.
We were at the same rhythm.

It felt like pure magic, but I needed more of her.
So I let my hands slide up her body, towards her head and tangled them into her hair.

With the time the kiss gets more rougher and needier and I begun to pull her hair, receiving a moan.

All of a sudden I felt her hands on my ass, squeezing it.
I gasped audible.

SECOND PERSON POV

"You liked that?"
Meredith asked with a smirk on her lips.

"Uh-hu"

"Alright, and what are you saying about this?"

Addison felt Meredith's hands on her already very wet center, but still wearing her tanga.

"This-feels-so-good-oh-ma-gosh-"
Addison was panting.

Meredith grabbed the tanga and pulled it down slowly, making sure to touch the naked skin of the other women at every moment.

"It's not fair"
Addison said.
"It's not fair. You can see me naked, but you're completely dressed.

Meredith giggled and pushed Addison on the couch.

"Are you ready to see me stripping for you?"
She asked.

Addison could only nod and watched her with hungrily eyes, exited to see what will happen next.

Meredith startet with her blouse, opening button by button extremely slowly and not breaking eye contact with Addison.
After she pulled out her blouse, she continued with her belt and her trousers.
It took her only a few seconds to open her bra and let her boobs fall out.

Addison gasped.
"Your boobs looking fantastic-wow"
Meredith can see how amazed Addison was.
And that makes Meredith even hornier.

Finally she stripped her panties and Addison could face her already dripping center.

"Wow you're so wet"
She was amazed.

"I'm all wet for you"

Meredith said and came closer, still not braking their eye contact.

Meredith sat down on Addisons lap, one leg on one side and the other on the other side.

The two woman could feel the pussy of the other one against their own, caused a moan out of their mouths which came slowly closer until they kiss again.

"Please Addison, could you touch me? I really need you now."
Meredith said with a raspy voice.

"Yeah, I will"
Addison answered and started to let her hands came up to Merediths boobs.

First, she just touched them gently, but she knows that gently wasn't enough for Meredith. So she started to knead them and after that, circling around her nipples with her thumbs.
Gaining a loud moan from Meredith into her ear and then feeling her tummy and core go all crazy, because she could feel the teeth of Meredith at her hear. And also her tongue which is now following down Addisons neck. Founding her sweet spot, behind her ear, Meredith was sucking at.

Addison got turned on by this so she slides her hand down Merediths abs and ending at her core.

First she just let her index finger slide through Merediths entrance.

"Oh my god, you're soo wet!"
Addison almost moans and Meredith smirked.

"Don't let me wait any longer"
Meredith begs.

And with that Addison slides down the couch, facing Merediths center.

She directly started sucking on the clit, causing a loud moan from Meredith. Addison continued and licked with her tongue along Merediths whole center. She moaned, because Meredith was tasting so good.

After she tasted Meredith for the first time, she couldn't stop licking, adding two of her fingers inside and then one other, too.

Addison was bumping three fingers in and out, while sucking on the swollen clit, when Merediths walls tightened and she cum with a very loud moan.

Addison came up and kissed her again, still rocking her fingers in and out.

After Meredith was able to breathe normal again, she was already smirking at Addison again.

"Now it's your turn."