1

Ok you should know, that this book (all chapters not only this) could get a little porny
hupsi sorrynotsorry
_______________________

POV Meredith

It was late at night when I was done with surgery and I was a little bit tired so I was on my way to an on-call room.
I had operated with Derek and that was really exhausting because he wants to know why I ended our relationship.
But I couldn't give him an answer. I couldn't tell him why. Oh I could but I didn't want to because he wouldn't understand. And that makes me sad.
He wouldn't understand the reason.
The reason was his wife. And probably his son to be ex-wife. But if she's getting to be his ex-wife I hope I won't be the reason.
And that was my intention. I wouldn't want to be the reason of their divorce. So I thought when I'd end our relationship Derek would give their relationship a second chance. And he wouldn't throw 11 years of marriage with his beautiful wife away.
And I had the fear if we'd continue our relationship there would come an other fling and Derek would throw me away like he did it with Addison.

I found an on-call room. It was a tiny one, only with a bunk bed, but I wouldn't need more space alone.
As a child I love to sleep in the upper bed. So I decided to sleep upstairs.
I lied down and appreciated the calm.

POV Addison

I have to stop the relationship with Derek. I have to get a divorce. I couldn't stand that any longer.

I get butterflies in my tummy and I get distracted very fast when I see her.

I couldn't understand in the beginning but now it's clear for me.

I have a crush on Meredith Grey. The mistress of my soon to be ex-husband.
I lusted over her every time she is around me. I couldn't concentrate and felt this throbbing between my legs.
She's hot. Really hot. And I noticed that every time I saw her.
Even in my dreams at night. Sometimes I dreamed of her. And it were dirty dreams. And when I woke up I feel very sticky down there.

I was sleeping in an on call room as one of those dreams appeared again.

POV Meredith

I woke up because I heard something. Someone, as I realised it was a moaning under me.
(Oh my god! Is there a couple in the bed under mine? Ohh nooo)
The moans get louder.
I decided to look down who's there.
And I saw a woman. She was alone. And fully clothed.
(Ooh she's dreaming. Lucky bitch.)
She gets this kind of dreams I sometimes wish I could get.

"Ooh... Ahhh"
She turned around and was now lieing on her back. So I could see her face. And ist was—Addison? Oh my god!

I couldn't stop myself of looking at her. She seems calm and happy. And a little bit turned on.

How can Derek not like to sleep with his wife? She's gorgeous!
Her face looks perfect and her body is a bomb. I think she could have everyone she wants to have. I mean who doesn't want her?
Not even I would pull away if she would kiss me.

Wait what? What was I thinking? Wouldn't I pull away if she starts to kiss me? I mean she's very hot. But I don't think I'm gay and I was never wit a woman before.
Did she had already sex wit a women?

"Oah.. yeah please"

F*ck what is she dreaming of? It sounds really interesting.

"Ouh yes that's nice - aah"

"Please don't stop"

She's begging already. She's bagging that the mystery person who she has sex with in her dreams don't stop to do what he do. That's hot.

I noticed a throbbing between my legs and it started to get warm down there.
I get really turned on by Addisons moanings.

"Please lick me"

Lick? That doesn't sound like straight sex, does it?
Wait...- Addies hot dream with a women?
Gosh that turned me on even more.
And I felt that I was getting wet. Like really really wet.
And I know me. So I know it wouldn't pass away until I get to climax.
Fuck!
What should I do know?

"Harder harder. Fuck me harder
Yes yes yes
Aaah
Meredith"

I was shocked? WHAT? Addison was dreaming of me? And she gets to climaxe and moaning my name.

Fuck that is so hot.

I couldn't resist any longer so I climbed down the bed and kneel in front of Addison.

"Hey Addie. Wake up."
I couldn't build any longer sentences without my voice breaking away.

"What happend?"
She woke up and looked very confused. And as she realised that it was Meredith who had woke her up and she turned red in the face and felt very guilty.
"Oh hi.. ahm it's you doc Grey."

"Please don't call me doc Grey any longer"
"But why? Aren't you a doctor anymore?"
"I am but please don't call me Grey. Not until you're moaning it" I was smirking at her.
And she was looking wide eyed at me.
"Please don't say you watched me while I was ahm you know, dreaming."
"I was. And I liked it."
"Really?" She said with a shy smile.

And wit that I put my lips on hers.