ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 29

𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕘𝕠, 𝕀𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕚𝕤

ℕ𝕐𝕃𝔸 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍
𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖: 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪, ℕ𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 8𝕥𝕙, 2019
𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖: 12:23𝕡𝕞

"Please, in detail explain what happened from the beginning."

"I already told you! It's my mom behind this." I said to the detective.

"I heard you, multiple times actually. But still, these boys need to go down too so I need you to tell me everything." She said to me.

"Look, I could care less about that right now, my priority should be your priority. She's mental at this point and I want her in jail." I said to her.

She huffed and left out the room. I slouched back in my seat and crossed my arms. The door opened and Toosii came in.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked coming over to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking up at him.

He leaned down next to my ear. "You said you wanted to do this your way so do it and stop fucking around."

"I am! She's the one more worried about them niggas than my mom." I said to him.

"Shit, I am too. Nigga tried to kill you so he gon get his." He said to me.

"Rather they're dead or jail, she'll just send more. Take care of the boss and the rest fall apart." I said to him.

"I get-."

"No, you don't! Nobody does! I'm leaving, I should've never come here anyway." I said getting up.

"I told you that already but you here now." He said to me.

"I told her everything so I'm leaving. I'll be at court but for now....for now, I'm done." I said to him.

"Nyla." He said pulling me into a hug.

"I'm just tired Toosii," I said hugging him back.

"I know." He said rubbing my back.

"Take me home," I said to him.

"Come on." He said leading me out of the room.

"Are you ready to finish talking?" The detective asked me.

"Nah, I'm leaving," I said as we walked past her.