ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 36

𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜, ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

ℕ𝕐𝕃𝔸 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍
𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖: 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 9𝕥𝕙, 2019
𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖: 12:42 am

A couple of hours ago, well technically last night, Toosii had a second concert in a different part of New York. His next concert is in Detroit but that's in 2 days. So we're not leaving until tomorrow but right now, we're just exploring New York.

"We out here!" Micak yelled recording us.

"Yurr!" I yelled as I grabbed on the rim of my hat.

"We in the city!" Micak yelled as she showed the city around us.

"Shut the fuck up!" Somebody yelled back to us.

We busted out laughing. Micak threw her arm around me and showed us since she was still recording.

"They really bugging out here." She said to the camera.

"Facts, got me odee tight," I added on.

"Word to." She said nodding before ending the video.

We started laughing again as we watched the video. She asked me if could I post it and I agreed. She posted on her story and tagged me. I reposted it because it was mad funny.

We found a good spot to stop and take pictures. The boys kept jumping in and blocking us so we couldn't even get any good ones.

"Come here!" I yelled trying to catch Santana.

"No, you gon hit me!" He yelled as he ran from me.

"You deserve to get hit," I said grabbing him and twisting his arm.

"Get your girlfriend!"Santana yelled.

Toosii was about to say something but he got cut off by a scream. We all looked over, only to see Micak on Tweezy's back and hitting him at the same time.

"Pooter, get her!" Tweezy yelled before screaming again because he couldn't swing her off his back no matter how hard he tried.

Watching them, I couldn't help but laugh. I was laughing so hard that my stomach started hurting and I had to let Santana's arm go. Soon as he got out of my grip, he ran away from me.

"She's like a little leprechaun clinging onto gold! She just won't let go!" Tweezy whined.

"Alright, come on," Pooter said yanking Micak off Tweezy.