ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 9

So I got a new cover and I love it 🥰 Talyawrites made it for me, go check her out

Talyawrites made it for me, go check her out. Now let's get into the story.

€€€€€€€€

𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕘𝕠, 𝕀𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕚𝕤

ℕ𝕐𝕃𝔸 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍
𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕖 7𝕥𝕙, 2019
3:51𝕡𝕞

"Talk to me," Micak said as she jumped on my back.

"You not gon let it go, are you?" I asked her.

"Nope. I still think Toosii had something to do with it." She said holding on to me.

"Think what you want. It was my decision." I said still carrying her.

"I don't believe that. So where we finna go?" She asked me.

"To yo car," I said stopping at her car.

"I know something going on, you even got a new car. So what's up with that?" She asked as she got down.

"I just wanted a new car," I said shrugging.

"We used to tell each other everything. But now you wanna be all secretive. So I want you to know I will become a fucking detective and figure everything out." She said to me.

"Have a nice day and also have fun doing that," I said to her.

I walked over to my car and unlocked the door. I got in and started my car up. Then I pulled out of the parking lot and started driving to my apartment. My phone started ringing, it was Honest. I answered and put her on speaker.

"What you doing?" She asked me.

"Just got out of school. Why?" I said to her.