ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 24

𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: 𝕌𝕟𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟

ℕ𝕐𝕃𝔸 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍
𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖: 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝕊𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 23𝕥𝕙 2019
𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖: 1:32𝕡𝕞

"Y'all haven't been in here 2 days, I was starting to think y'all forgot about me," I said as they walked in.

"You good?" Boss asked me.

"As good as a kidnapped person can be," I said to him.

"Aight. Blindfold her." He told Funny.

"Wait, for what? Blindfold me for what?" I asked him.

"We just doing this so we can move locations," Funny said putting the blindfold over my eyes.

"So does this mean I'm going to meet the person who paid y'all to kidnap me?" I asked them.

"Thought you were done with all your questions," Boss said to me.

"Don't need to know why anymore, I do need to know who though," I said to him.

"Maybe you'll get yo answer one day." He said to me.

"I mean it's clearly not y'all," I said.

"What does that mean?" Quiet asked me.

"Y'all too calm and low-key nice to me. It's no animosity toward me except y'all other friend Hothead with his bitch ass." I said to them.

"Shut your crybaby ass up," Hothead said to me.

"And if I don't?" I asked.

"Ima kill you." He said to me.

"Well, let me close my mouth then," I said making a face.

"Come on. Get her up and let's go." Boss said to them.

One of them untied me. I felt one of them grab me and lift me out of the chair. I snatched away from them and grabbed the chair. I swung it and it definitely hit somebody, I didn't know who because of the blindfold. Before I could even try to take it off and run, I was grabbed again.

"Let me go so I can kill this bitch." I heard Hothead say. At least I hit the right person.

"Calm down! Both of y'all grab her and come on." Boss said.