part 20: who do they think they are?

Regulus' pov:
Me and remus watched as our boyfriends stood flirting with some ravenclaws, whilst we had our children in our arms.

'Who do they think they are?' I asked him, watching my brother and boyfriend in disbelief.

'I have no idea but we're gonna freeze them out, right?' Remus asked me.

'Obviously. I don't even want to look at them right now. Come on, let's go to the library and study.' I said, dragging him along with me.

The two seemed to notice us leaving as we heard them yelling our names behind us.

Time skip to the library.

'Hey, what's wrong?' James asked me, out of breath after running to catch up with us.

'So, remus, what did you day nargles do?' I asked, making it clear to avoid speaking to james.

'Nargles were known to infest mistletoe, and to be mischievous thieves. A lot of the time if you wear a cork necklace they stay away from you.' Remus replied after Sirius tried to speak to him.

'Oh okay, thank you. Wanna go to the kitchens? I'm kinda hungry.' I said.

'Yeah sure.' And with that we were gone.

When we got there, James and Sirius weren't far behind.

'What the fuck is wrong with you?!' James screamed at me.

'Maybe if you werent flirting with those ravenclaws, we wouldnt be having this issue.' I said civily. 'Come on remus. You can come to my dorm until these two sort themselves out.' 

And that's how it went. Remus was in my room for a month with Tate, Paris-Marie and myself. They are yet to apologise.

A/N short chapter, I think I'm going to have the older ones graduate soon. I'm also going to start my new story now. And holy crap! When did I get so many reads?! Thank you, darlings. Love you all.

(15th February 2021)