After hours (mark x derek)

Derek and Meredith broke up...again for the twelve time, and it was for good as well. The two realized they are toxic and decided that it would be best to stay friends. As usual Derek goes to his best friend mark and tells him. Mark had the hots for Derek, yea he slept with many and many nurses, he did them because he wanted to keep his mind off of Derek, but that still didn't work. Derek on the other hand was and announced that he was an open bisexual. He only had been with girls but mark was always he could think about. "hey buddy what's up?" Marks says. "Me and Meredith broke up" mark signs becuase he's tried of hearing the two of them break up and makeup "you guys are gonna get back together sooo why break up again?"

" no it's real this time, me and her are done. And all of my stuff are at her place and I don't wanna go there tonight, can I stay at your place for tonight?." Derek asked hoping he says yes. "sure, I can take the couch you can take my bed." "no I don't wanna take your bed. And I don't wanna take the couch, You can sleep in your bed with me."

Mark was staring off into space, he lost himself staring into dereks eyes. So sparkly, and so dreamy, his eyes left his eyes and stared at his soft, luscious lips, imagining dereks mouth on his dick. He was suddenly out of his trance when Derek called his name. " mark? Are you okay?" Derek asked worriedly. "yea I'm fine, and okay I agree. I have to go, I get to fix a entire face" mark jokes. Derek returns a smile and a laugh "I work with nerves and brains, my job is betters

Mark didn't really need to fix a face, he needed to walk away because he knew that if he stayed he would of done something, instead he went to a on call room and sat on the bed until he was actually paged. Not long has passed, he was well trying to take a nap when Callie walked in.
Callie: woah, uhhh what's going on?
Mark: thinking of Derek that's what
Callie: well I can see that, he is nicknamed Mcdreamy, and he is hot
Mark: that's not helping
Callie: well then why aren't you going after him?
Mark: I don't know Callie, I want to believe me  I do but I just don't know. He's staying at my place tonight because him and Meredith are actually done.
Callie: then that's why your acting all weird. Because you two are gonna be sleeping in the same bed, because you don't wanna tell your best friend that you like him and that you want to have sex with him.
Mark: I hate that your right, why are you in here?
Callie: Arizona and me got into a argument or "fight" because I want to have kids and she doesn't want one. But your in a mental crisis meaning yours is worse. My advice is that you tell him how you feel. You never know he might feel the same
Mark:*annoyed face* fuck off
Callie: *smiles and kisses him in the forehead* I love you too, I have to go, use protection

A few hours have passed and it was finally time to go and get some sleep. Derek met mark outside.
Mark: ready to go?
Derek: yea, let's stop to get dinner first, I'm starving
Mark: I'm down with that, what do we get for dinner tho?
"Chinease food" the two said simultaneously the laughed as they walked to the car.
Derek: can we change the music tho, your style of music is awful.
Mark gave a offended look " hey! Green Day and three days grace are the best"

The two got the food and on the way back to marks place, come my way by plantvium starts playing on marks playlist. Mark decides to make a bold move and put his hand on dereks thigh squeezing and moving his hands more up to a noticeable bulge.
Dereks breathing hitches as it feels so good to have marks hand on him and teasing.
Mark:*chuckles* someone's enjoying this
Derek didn't have a belt but somehow mark managed to unzipp and take off his pants in one hand, too his surprise Derek wasn't wearing any underwear or boxer.
Mark: *smirks* someone's needy
Mark wraps his hand around his best friends cock slowly stroking.
Derek: *moans and whines* mar....mark fuck
They reach marks place and he takes his hand away. Making Derek whine
Derek: asshole *whines*

The two went inside and set their food down, next thing mark knows is Derek pulling his belt and kissing him, it felt right, marks lips on Dereks felt right.
Derek: wanted to do that for a while*smiles*
Mark smiles at his comment and leans in for another kiss, making the kiss more heated and passionate. Mark picks up Derek and moves to his room, his lips traced from his best friends lips to his neck making love bites and making Derek moan.
Derek:*moans slightly* mhmmm
Derek: take off your shirt, your a tease.
Mark takes off his shirt and his pants leaving with only underwear with his boner poking through. In one sweep motion mark picks up Derek and pins him to the bed. He's now top and Derek is bottom.
Mark: take off your shirt and pants, now
Derek quickly took off his clothes as well, leaving mark to admire his best friend.
Mark: god, you are so hot
As mark said those words, one hand came up to his nipple, touching and stimulating, and the other hand on this neck choking him slightly while mark is slowly dry humping him, causing a moan escape from Dereks mouth.
Derek:*moans* fu....fuc.....mark
Mark started kissing his chest and stops until he reaches Dereks cock, teasing it with his lips and tongue.
Derek:*moans* fuck mark...please...
Mark grips his waist also causing a moan
Mark:*growls* that's not my name, what's my name slut?
Derek:*moans* daddy...
Mark lowers his head receiving a moan that escapes Dereks mouth, the room filled with Dereks beautiful moans made mark more hard. "Nnngh...mark..I'm gonna...." Derek moaned his name as he came into marks mouth, mark swallows and goes up to Derek kissing him making him taste himself and continues to dry hump Derek. "M..mar..mark please..." Derek cried out.

"Please what? Moan it out like the little slut you are" mark says in a demanding and deep voice. "Please..take me..fuck me.." Dereks cries out in a moan. All it took was those words, mark flips them over, now Derek is top and mark is bottom. Derek sat on marks dick wincing in pain. "Breathe baby, it's okay" mark coos, Derek begins to move his body back and forth creating a lovely sound out of mark and himself. "Faster.."mark moans out.

Derek goes faster and until mark grabs his waist and starts slamming right into him making the both of them moan louder each time. "Ngh...mark..I'm gonna" " me too baby..." Derek was the first to release onto marks stomach and the two continued to ride our their highs until mark releases inside him.

Derek collapses on top of mark and the two go underneath the covers. "Fuck..that was probably the best sex I had ever had" Derek sighs. Mark turns to his side and admires Derek. "I've been wanting this for a while, I just never told anyone except for Callie, but you were always with Meredith and going back and forth, I just thought I never had the chance" mark confesses, " I've been thinking the same thing, except for the middle part, I just thought that I would be so much happier with mer but each time I find myself thinking of you." Mark kisses Derek. " we have eachother now" mark says with a smile, the two cuddle and fall asleep for the rest of the night.