Bro night (alex and jackson)

Requested by justactlikemenothere

Alex and Jackson have always been good buddies. They'll always cared about one another and we're each others person. Alex and jo never got together. They had one hookup and that's all they're still good friends tho and the two lived together.

"Hey Alex, imma go to Links place. Are you having any company coming?" Jo said. " Jackson is coming, we're gonna have a bro night then probably watch a movie" " oooh Jackson huh?" The girl smirked. "Shut up, we're not like that" "hmm yea right he's into you tho" " goodbye jo, I'll see you tomorrow"

On her way out Jackson had arrived. " oh hey jo, I thought Alex was gonna be alone" " he is I'm
Going to links place we're just gonna have drinks, have fun you two" she winked at both of them. " is she okay?" "When is she never okay" the two laughed as Alex joked. Jackson's face lit up more when Alex laughed or smiled. He adored him.

"So any girls in your mind lately?" Alex mentions. Jackson sat on the couch, " uh if you mean boys then yea I'm talking to one" " oh so are you like gay or bi?" " I'm bi, I had a boyfriend when I was in high school" " if you don't mind me asking, what are your pronouns?" " he/they" Jackson smilies.

" so who's this boy your talking to?" Alex said slightly annoyed. " am I into him?" Alex thought in his head. No he couldn't be right? He's straight, right? But he couldn't help starting into his blue ocean eyes. "Yo are you okay Alex?" He was out of his trance once Jackson called him. " yea I'm fine, do you wanna watch a movie? Your choice"  " yea but I'm picking a Disney movie" " Disney fan much" Jackson puts on the princess and the frog.

Halfway through the movie the ma belle evangeline scene is on. Jackson laid his head on Alex's . When it came near the end Alex stared at Jackson with loving  eyes and held his hands, at the end of the scene, jackson's hand held his and his eyes met Alex's as he leans in and kisses him. Jackson sits on Alex's lap while still kissing him asking for entrance. Alex approves and let's him in, letting out a moans from Jackson.

They pull away from each other leaving a trail of saliva and heavy breathing from each other. "Wait, I wanna confess something, I feel something between us and I like this it's just, I've never done this type of thing before" he confesses, Jackson puts his hand on Alex's cheek and caressing it. "It's okay, I'll guide you through it" Jackson say. Alex nods his hand and Jackson starts to grind between the two creating friction and a small groan escaping Alex's mouth.

" mgh fuck" Alex attacks Jackson with kisses and hickies finding his sweet spot and making him moan. "Mhmm Alex.." hearing Jackson moan turns him more on and starts to take off their clothes. He started with Jackson taking off his shirt kissing his chest. They were on the couch and Jackson is being picked up bridal style to the bed. Alex is top and Jackson is bottom. By this time Alex's shirt is also off.

His hand travels through Jackson's body, caressing every angle and every skin on his body. He takes off Jackson's pants leaving him naked with no underwear. " no underwear huh, what a naughty boy you are," he growls in his ear, causing the bottom to whine. His lips travel down his body to his chest kissing to hips to his inner thigh creating hickies "nghh Alex..." he comes back up and takes off his pants leaving him with only underwear on.

Alex stands watching Jackson's cock Twitch. " tell me what do you want?" Alec dry humps him leaving him crying with pleasure. " mhmm Alex.." Alex's hand grips his thighs harder. " what do you want" "you.." Jackson whines. Alex takes off his underwear leaving him nude. "On your knees. Now" In a demanding voice. Jackson obeys and goes on his knees. He licks the base of his cock leading up to his shaft and the head. He begins to deepthroat Alex leaving him moaning.

"Fuckn... you feel so good" halfway through Jackson begins to gag. Alex's hand grab his hand pulling him more down. "Wimp. Take that cock" Jackson pull up his head, the tension in the room was too much and be jacks himself off. "Touch yourself once, and you'll not walk for two weeks" Jackson continues the blow job until he cums. " fuck...I'm gonna.." he cums and Jackson swallows it.

"Get on the bed. All fours now" Jackson gets on the bed and does as told. Alex's hands caresses his body and stays at Jackson's ass. Lining up with his entrance and slowly going in making them both moan. "Are you okay?" Jackson nods his head and Alex goes more in until he's all the way. "Fuck... that feel so good" Jackson moans at the pleasure he's receiving. After Jackson adjusts Alex starts moving his hips in and out. Making Jackson moan louder each time.

"Your such a good boy" "sir... faster please" Alex goes faster and faster each thrusts. "Aghhh Fuck fuck" "that's it take it my dirty slut" he goes faster and Jackson cock is aching with need so he jacks himself off. Alex pulls away for a quick second to flip him and continue. "Look at me while I'm fucking you" the pleasure now hits both of them as Jackson's hands grips the sheets with his eyes closed and Alex's thrusts gets sloppy.

"Fuck fuck fuck nghh" Jackson's hand now reaches his aching cock jacking himself off. "What did I say about touching" Jackson whines of the pleasure he's receiving. "Sir...I need to cu.." "you will cum until I say you do" Alex growls. With his thrust jackson moans louder and sounds of claps are heard all around them. "Fuck...I'm gonna.." Alex moans out, he grabs Jackson's cock and Jacks him off while still thrusting.

" fuck fuck fuck, sir..." "I'm cumming..." the two make a loud moan and Alex cums inside Jackson and Jackson releases on his hand. Once Alex pulls out he collapses on the bed next to him. "Fuck..that felt good" the both of them are there panting. "Fuck, it was"

Once they were underneath the covers and blankets . They cuddled facing eachother. " by the way, the guy I was talking about was you" Alex smiles at his comment. "Can I confess something?" He questioned. "Yea go for it" "If I'm being honest, I enjoyed this. I enjoy us hanging out, I enjoy being around you, you make me feel happy, and after this amazing moment, I want to be in a real relationship with you" Jackson giggles, for the first time, he was actually happy as well, he puts his hand on Alex's cheek. " if this is your way on asking me to be your boyfriend then yes"

The two kiss, soon after they ordered food. Had round 2 and fell asleep. " I choose you" Alex whispers to him as they fall asleep.