Home alone (amezona)

Derek and Meredith have two houses but they mainly lived in her childhood home. Amelia like her relationship private but also public and since Arizona and Callie got divorced, Arizona has been chillin the single life except for sometimes when she complains about having great sex and how she misses it. It was Meredith and Dereks anniversary and they wanted a night alone. Arizona was staying the night and Amelia invited her.

Arizona and Amelia always thought they found both attractive to one another but never really made a move because they were friends. Amelia made food and while the food was finished there was a knock. "Hey, I brought wine because I know you don't drink tequila or beer" Arizona giggled. Amelia admires her her blue eyes, innocent, just by the thought of her she just loved everything about her. " hey, Amelia, are you gonna let me in? Or are we bringing the party outside?" Amelia was out of her trance. "Oh yea, you can come in"

The two blasted music as they ate and drank some wine. Afterwards they went up to Amelias room and watched a romance movie. " why do these movies always have to be happy or sad?" "Uh because that's the point Amelia" laughed the blonde hair girl. A sex scene came on and that turned on Arizona. "Hey I'm gonna use the bathroom". As Arizona went to the bath room she took off her shirt and pants leaving her with only a bra and underwear, she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her " yo, Arizona, your taking too long"

Arizona comes out from the bathroom and unwraps the towel, her slender perfect body showing her with a matching pair of bra and underwear. " is that for me?" Amelia smirked. " yes, yes it is" Arizona bites her lip and goes towards Amelia, her hands trace around her perfect waist. Amelia takes off her shirt and pants as well. Showing lingerie. They two pull eachother in giving them and heated and passionate kiss, leaving the blonde girl moaning. "Mhmm.." Amelia's hands travel her body, going down to feeling her wet pussy.

" wet for me already, that's a first" Amelia smirks. Amelia attacks Arizona with hickeys and finds her sweet spot. "Ahh..Amy.." in just one swift motion Arizona's bra is off, with a perfect view on her boobs. Amelia licks her neck and starts to suck one boob and fondling the other with her hand "fuckkk... that feels so good" with one sweep motion Amelia turned the two of them around where she's top and Arizona is bottom. Amelia takes off her bra and she starts kissing and lick every part of Arizona's body.

"Mhmm Amy..." she reaches to Arizona's pussy, dripping and wet. She starts teasing the area but kissing his biting her thighs. "Mhm..I want you please..." "please what?" "Mommy...please fuck me" Arizona cries out. Amelia caresses her pussy, and enters one finger one causing Arizona to squirm. " nghhh fuck..." Arizona moans out. Amelia adds another finger going slow. "Faster...please.." Amelia goes faster. Right as Arizona is about to finish Amelia removes her fingers and replaces it with her tongue as she begins to suck on Arizona's clit and goes deeper each lick.

"Amy...fuck..fuck...fuck," Arizona grabs Amelias face and pulls her more deeper. Just as Arizona is about to finish again Amelia removes her face and tongue creating an annoying and whining face on Arizona. Amelia takes off her underwear raises one of Arizona's legs so her clit and Arizona's clit are together. Amelia starts rocking her hips causing friction and pleasure for the both of them. "fuckkk...." the two moans simultaneously. After a while the two start to feel knots coming together. " fuck fuck fuck... Amy..I'm gonna.." "me..too" the two cum and release on eachother.

"That...felt good" "I'm glad it did" amelia smiles and laughs. Arizona smiles and admires her. She found her true love. " your staring at me, what's up?" Arizona kisses Amelia. " I found my true love, you," the two cuddle and fall asleep for the rest of the night.

Authors note: sorry this was short writing lesbian smut is very hard I'll try again next time for my other two