Your drunk meredith ( mertina)

Meredith and Cristina were each others persons, they always went to each other every time they had a crisis. And every once in a while they would have girl weekends where the two of them would just drink tequila and jam out to songs to watching sad movies on Netflix. Lately Cristina and Owen have been going on and off and is mainly with him. Meredith admits that she misses Cristina.

Meredith was watching Disney plus when Cristina called her " hey mer, I'm available this weekend for a girls week if you want" "yea, that sounds good plus If I'm being honest, I miss you" "don't sound sappy, and I guess I miss you too, bye mer" Cristina on the other side laughed as she made that comment, once they said by to eachother, Meredith finished her Disney plus and fell asleep.

After a while Meredith finally woke up and woke up to the sound of food in the making. " who's here?" "Who do you think it is?" "Cristina how did you get in?" "Alex was leaving and he let me in, I brought like 4 bottles of tequila, and I'm making shrimp pasta" Meredith enjoyed Cristina's company and she specifically missed her in general. After a while Cristina finished cooking and food was ready.

"Since when did you start cooking, you mainly eat ramen noodles" Meredith questioned. " Always have just never wanted to, how's the food" "delicious" she smiles and then makes a silly face causing her to laugh afterwards. Usually the two drink until their black out drunk but Cristina wasn't this time. This time it was Meredith. After a while Meredith climbs onto Cristina leaving her in a shock and kissing her.

Cristina pulls away but didn't want to. "Mhmm was I bad?" She pouts. "No but your drunk Meredith, we should get you to bed" "no, I'm horny and I want you" "your drunk you don't know what your saying. Let's get you to bed" and with that Cristina lead mer to her room, usually Cristina sleeps in another room. Mer went out if her way to start touching Cristina yes it was hot but she stayed her distance. "Cristina your hot, you should fuck me" Cristina laughs "mer your drunk, I don't want to take advantage of you" "I don't care I want you"

Mer climbs onto cristinas lap and pushes her down. Their faces were almost close together as if they were getting ready to kiss. " Meredith..." "shut up and kiss me" the two kiss and it felt like fireworks in their stomachs. Cristina had never felt this with Owen. It was like their lips were like a puzzle and Meredith finished the puzzle.

Cristinas hands are on Merediths hips letting the kiss go further. Leaving mer with a moan "mhmm" Meredith removes her shirt leaving a red lace bra and Cristina starts taking off her shirt leaving a black lace bra. Cristinas lips had a mind of their own as her lips were now on Mer's neck leaving a trail of hickies. The two flip so now Cristina  is on top and mer is on bottom. Mer's hand traced over cristinas perfectly shaped boob biting her lip, her lips go down to her stomach as she starts creating hickies on Cristinas stomach earning a small moan.

"Mhmm" before taking off Cristinas pants she takes off her pants and bra. Leaving a perfect view for Cristina to see her boobs and hard nipples. Cristina did the same thing. The two girls makeout again, once they removed other faces away. Meredith stared at her best friends titties, looks at Cristina bites her lips and her fingers trace across them before stimulating her nipple and sucking one boob.

"Mhmm fuck..." Merediths hand went from Cristinas  boobs to her wet panties barely touching her best friends clit. Leaving Cristina with a shiver down her spine. It was now time for Cristina to dominate. The two flipped and Cristina went to give mer a hickey on her boob. Leaving mer with a slight moan "mhm" Cristina decides to make her way down to mer and tease.

Cristina blew into her wet pussy making Meredith squirm. " Cristina please..." mer whines. "Your being such a good girl for me" Meredith moans of the Praise she was getting. Cristina smirks and slowly takes off Merediths panties and teases her area. " fuck.. Cristina please.." Cristina chuckles and makes hickies on her thighs. Slowly and surely Cristina puts her mouth on Merediths pussy and starts eating her out.

"Mhmm...fuckkk" Meredith moans. Cristina chuckles. Replacing her mouth with her fingers. "Fuck.." Meredith moans quietly. " don't be shy let it out" "ughhh fuck fuck fuck" Meredith loudly moans. "That's it, moan for me you slut" Meredith whines of all the pleasure she's receiving. Cristina removes her panties and let's both of their clits touch each other.Cristina starts to move her hips and the both of them moans.

"Yes yes yes right there" Meredith is close and her sounds can be heard from everywhere. Soon after Meredith cums and falls asleep.

Morning
Meredith wakes and sees Cristina next to her awake. "Hey how long have you been awake?" "Not that long I woke up and few minutes ago" she says as she glides her hand down her shoulder. "Lemme guess, we fucked last night?" Cristina chuckles and gives her a peck on the lips. " if I'm being honest it was the best sex I ever had"

" so I guess this means we're officially girlfriends? Meredith smiles. "Heh yea, plus I'm more happier with you"