What if (George and derek)

Authors note: Im gonna try to based this off of season 2 ep 27 but instead of Meredith and Derek it's Derek and George.

"Who's next karev?, I bet he's good" Derek had said to George. "You have no right to call be a whore, i gave you a fucking out, you chose Addison , not me. Why is that? Is it because your secretly gay and your trying to convince yourself your straight? Don't forget that you broke up with me. You were EVERYTHING to me and you never had the audacity  to tell me you were married. You have no right to call me a whore and to that I give you a big fuck you"

A few months later:
"So who's your date for the prom?" izzie asks her friends. "Fin," mere announced. "Fin the veterinarian? oh that's sad" Christina comments. "How about you Christina? Most likely your going with Burke" "and you have no one because Mcass dumped your little heart" "actually izzie is gonna be my date, as friends" izzie smiles. Everyone was paged to their assigned case and went off.

It was near the end of everyone's shift. Izzie and the girls were getting ready and George was ready but something was bothering him. Derek. Damn it. Why did he have to fall so hard for Derek. Why did the two of them fall hard for eachother? "Hey George are you okay?" Izzie walks in the room, she was wearing a red dress, the kind of dress you would see at a wedding but not go floofy or bright or colored with gems. "Hey, I'm okay, I'm just...thinking" George's sad expression gave it away. "Hey, it's his loss, he chose Addison and you can't beg him to stay. He chose her and that's a big thing to say but it's true he chose her not you because who knows what. You deserve better" "thanks izzie I needed that" "come on we have a prom that's waiting for us."

The group made it to the hospital. They had a few drinks and went on the dance floor to party. A slow song began to play. The entire night George was looking at Derek and Addison. Was he never good enough for Derek? Why did he choose Addison? Why not him? The two make eye contact. The tension between them was unstoppable. "Hey George are you okay?" "I need a minute, I'll be back" "hey addie I need to check on a patient" "ok I'll wait for you"
George ran and ran, it felt like he was going in circles. "George!" Derek calls out to him. "Leave me alone" the two end up on the exam room. "DEREK JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" George yelled at him. "I just want to make sure your alright" Derek says calmly.

"You want the truth, no I'm not alright, are you satisfied with that answer. Knowing you have someone you can go to every time something bad happen, I find out that throughout our relationship, you had a wife you never had the audacity to tell me, you called me a whore because I wanted to get rid of the pain you caused me and now your looking at me, stop looking at me" George confessed. "I'm not looking at you" george moves to the other side of the exam chairs "I'm not looking at you" Derek added.

"Yes your looking at me, I'm trying to find peace and joy in my life Derek. I'm supposed to have a plan on how I want a life. How I want to be with a REAL man, I want to be able to breath and move on but I can't breathe, I can't breathe because your looking at me like that. So just stop. Stop chasing me. Go be with your wife and not some rebound" George compiled. Derek looks at him. Clearly he didn't get the memo.

"Do you think I want to look at you? But I wouldn't rather be looking at my wife. Yes I am married and that includes responsibilities. But she doesn't drive me crazy like you, she doesn't make it impossible to feel normal... I would give anything to not to be looking at you. But I can't keep you off my mind. Believe me if I wish to stop looking at you i would. aYou are not some rebound. Because I am in love with you" Derek confessed. George was facing away from Derek, back turned away from him. Derek became more closer to George. And began to kiss on the back of his neck. His hands were always George's waist. George turned around and Both of them began to kiss.

With dereks hands holding his lovers hair pulling him in more. George eventually sat on the exam chair.while derek was working on getting their clothes removed. "God you are so hot beneath me, such a pretty boy" derek said as he Began to suck on George's neck making hickies. "Mmm fuck." Derek had stopped removing their clothes leaving them with their underwear wear George's  excitement was showing. "Tell me what you want to do?" Derek says. "I want to touch myself.." "remove your underwear then" George  does what he says "but instead it's me touching you" he was so hard to the point where precum was coming out. The two kiss again and Derek begins to stroke George's cock. George muffles his sound, not wanting to be too loud.  "Don't be shy, let it out"

George let's his moans out as Derek strokes him. "You like being talked around huh? You like me to stroke your throbbing cock? Such a needy boy you are" "fuck... Derek I'm gonna cum.." Derek removes his hand away causing George to whine. Derek removes his underwear. So long. So thick. So juicy. "Go ahead and kneel for me" George kneels as he his told and looks up at derek with needy eyes. Wanting his thick cock. "Suck" Derek commands. George begans to stroke and deepthroat him. Derek throws his head back and moans. Derek was about to say something but George removes his mouth.

George returns back to the exam chair and Dereks hands feel George's inner thighs and while doing so kissing his chest making more hickies. "Please..." George whines. "Please what?" "Please fuck me.." "gladly" George's cock became more throbbing. He needed Derek inside him. He wanted him. Bodies against one another. Kisses being exchanged. It was a perfect night. Before doing anything else derek takes two fingers and enters George's whole. "Agh.. fuck..Derek.." George moans. "Shhhh it's okay baby.. Focus on my voice, god so needy you want me so bad" "fuck..please I need you" "you have me baby. I can take you like this but it's gonna be uncomfortable" "Derek please.." Derek listens to George and he slowly enters him. Watching his reaction, listening to his beautiful sounds. "Fuck, you feel so good beneath me" Derek moans.

His thrusts became faster. You can hear ther sounds being produced. The sounds, the claps. " fuck fuck fuck..." George moans. His hands reach his cock as he strokes himself. "No, I stroke you" Derek begins to stroke George as he continues to thrust in him. "Fuck fuck fuck oh my god.." George moans. His moans gets progressively louder. The two men were starting to reach the end. Dereks movements become sloppy and his stroking becomes sloppy. "Fuck..baby..can I come in you" "please, yes please"
Derek cums in George but continues to thrusts. George closes his eyes. "Fuck fuck fuck please" " not yet" George's orgasm hits him and tears begin to well up. "Derek please....Mhmm" george whines with a mix of a moan. "Cum for me baby" George comes and Derek is still stroking him.

George finally does as he cums all over him and Derek. Derek begins to pull out. "Fuck"Derek pants "hey what's wrong?" "It's just..why did you choose Addison? Was there something wrong with me?" Derek holds George's face.

"Baby.. I was trying to convince myself to still have feelings for addie. It didn't work. But that was because she never made me feel how you made me feel. I tried to convince myself that I like girls because I still have internalized homophobia. I want to be with you George. I do. I think it's because I need time" Derek says. George puts his hands on dereks cheek

"and I completely understand that. I want to be with you too derek. So for now..let's take this slow between us." The two kiss. "I love you George.." "I love you too derek"