Present

Owl 🥰

hey akaashi!

AGKAAAASHI 😍

good morning bokuto-san

you know, if you want you can just call me koutaro now right?

hmm... I think I'll call you that when we're alone, or its just kenma or kuroo, but otherwise, its bokuto-san.

fine. But when its us, or kurobro/kenma, can I call you keiji?

yes, you can koutaro

😲

anyways, after school, can you stop by my house?

why?

I have a present for you! 🤗

alright then. Should I ask what it is?

nope! it's a surprise!

alright then. I'll walk home with you?

yes! Please!

Okay. 🙂

see ya soon!

Okay. I'll see you in a few

I put my phone away and smile slightly to myself, shaking my head, wondering what that silly owl is up to now. I arrive at the school, early as usual, and change first. But as soon as my shirts off, the door opens, and haruki senpai is in the door way. We both freeze and make eye contact. I move my hands slightly to cover the bandages and he says "Don't. I'm not gonna tell anyone." I sigh in relief. He closes the door and goes to change. We don't really talk. That is until he asks, "So who else knows?"

"Bokuto-san, kuroo and kenma. That's it."

"what about your parents?"

"They'd kill me if they knew."

"Better safe than sorry I guess. I'm not one to tell you what to do, but consider wearing a too small sports bra during practice, and a baggy tee shirt."

"I'll think about it."

"Kay." I finish changing and head out of the locker room. I'm thinking about a couple of things. For starters, if it would be a good idea to wear a small sports bra during practice, and the possibility of coming out to my team sometime soon. I brush it off for now. Right now, I need to focus on practice.

After school, I'm walking to kou's place. "So what is this suprise you're so exited to give to me?" I ask nudging him slightly.

"You'll see." He says intertwining his fingers with mine. I smile, and koutaro pecks my cheek. I start thinking about coming out to the team. I know people are allies to lgbt there, if not a member themselves, but its still nerve wracking to think about. I feel kou's grip on my hand tighten for a second, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Is something wrong keiji?"

"Sorry, I was just lost in thought."

"About what?"

"I'm... I'm thinking about coming out to the team." I look at his face and he brightens his smile, his eyes sparkling like the stars. 

"That's a great idea! I'm sure it'll turn out great!" I chuckle, and then talk again.

"I know, but I'm still nervous."

"Why's that?"

"I... I dont know."

"Then there shouldent be a need."

"You're right." I say smiling slightly.

"So if you do, when do you think you will?"

"Probrably next month. I still need to fully think it over, and mentally prepare myself."

"Makes sence." We arrive at his house. "Come on, lets go to my room Its up there." He says pulling me up the stairs. "Sit on the bed and close your eyes." I comply and I feel what feels a light package placed on my lap. "Okay you can open your eyes now." I open my eyes to see a small package, that seemed to be some piece of clothing. I looked at what was on the package and almost cried. 

cotton sorts binder, breathable, elastic chest binder.

I look up at koutaro with tears forming in my eyes, and my hand over my mouth. "What-"

"Bandages arent good for you, so I did enough work around he house to get a couple, so you have one for when the others in the wash." He said smiling. "Go try it on! I'm pretty sure I got the right size." I nod, at a loss for words. I head into the bathroom, and take off my shirt and bandages, and put on the binder. I struggle with it a little, but after a few minutes I manage to get it. Then I look at myself in the mirror, and as much as I try not to, I start crying out of happiness.

I'm flat. 

"Hey Keiji? You okay? Why are you crying?" I open the door and hug him close to me, crying into his shoulder. "Is everything okay?" He asks concerned. I pull away from the hug and kiss him, a huge smile on my face when I pull away, wiping my tears. 

"I'm sorry. I'm just really, really happy right now. I-I'm actually flat, and I feel so happy, I can't stop the tears. I'm sorry to worry you kou." He smiles and kisses me again. When he pulls away he says something to me.

"I love you keiji. Don't forget it. I love you so much." He says kissing away my tears, and planting another on my lips. 

"I love you too koutaro."