Period

I woke up feeling miserable, and slightly wet down there... When I went to the bathroom to see what was going on and groaned seeing blood on the toilet paper. "KOU!" I called from the bathroom. I heard footsteps and he opened the door. 

"Is something wrong?" He asked, sorta drowsy having just woken. 

"Can you go to your moms bathroom and grab either a bad or tampon?" It took him a minute, and I could see the gears turning in his head before it clicked. 

"OH! That. Hold on." He came in and opened the cabinet under the sink pulling out a box of tampons and handing them to me.

"I... I'm not even gonna ask right now." He left, closing the door behind him and I put a tampon in before heading downstairs and looking for some painkillers. 

"How about food first?"

"Kou, do you know what I'm looking for?"

"Yeah. Your looking for some ibuprofen right?" I nod. "I'm suggesting eating first is all. Taking meds on an empty stomach is crummy." He said getting some eggs and bread out. I sighed. 

"Okay, yeah, food sounds pretty good right now." I grabbed the bread from him, and giving him a quick kiss, before walking over to the toaster and putting some bread in as kou made some scrambled eggs for the both of us. "Coffee?"

"Yes please!" He smiled, and I turned on the coffee pot. When it finished I got some mugs down, and I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around me, and koutaro buried his face in my neck. I chuckled a little.

"What are you up to?" He looked up and peppered my face with kisses making me laugh. "Kou! Stop, that tickles!" 

"Don't wanna." I pushed him away still smiling as I got the mugs down. "Aww man, I wanted to do that a bit longer."

"Yeah, but the food would get cold if you did." He pouted a bit, nd I kissed him. "After we eat, we can cuddle on the couch watching movies. How does that sound?"

"Yes!" He cheered happily as we went to eat. I looked around a bit more for the ibuprofen, before I found it and grabbed a couple pills, setting them on the table next to my coffee. Halfway through my breakfast I took my pills, and after we finished, kou went and laid down on the couch, opening his arms for me, as I snuggled into his grasp. He looked around for a movie, before we decided on the parent trap. That's how we spent the day, cuddling on the couch together watching movies. I had some chocolate after a while, that I had found in the fridge, and kou took a piece.

Overall, despite being on my period, it was a nice day. 

Hey guys, annon here! So I was talking with my psychiatrist, and long story and personal stuff later, and guess who's got to get a brain scan? This guy! Also periods suck, and I wish I could tear out my uterus rn.