sport festival p1

Sport festival is here. So its means more practice after school. As i pack my pe uniform, i walk to the school peacefully then i see saiki.

We weren't rlly talking and i don't want to interrupt him or something so i just walk slowly behind him. He has a very broad shoulder and his hair looks soft. The ironed uniform. His tall slender arm. Its not a crime right describing someone.

I looked at the sky, in the morning the sky is orange and it can change based on the day and time. As the cold breeze say hello to me (lol).

I don't realized that there are a motorcyle in front of me. But the tim i realized i made it on time .i rolled like a ball to the other side. As saiki just looked at me with confusion. He just making a signal like lets go to school.

His eyes that time was gentle.

----------------------------------

" WOHOOO NENDOO!  RUN NENDO RUN!  HAHAHAH YOU CAN DO IT! "
I shouted to nendo .my voices echoes to every side of this yard. We have a sport practice between classes.

I laid my body on the grass after congratulating nendo as he win the second place. I laughed it off .i feel happy to be with some group of friends like this. The grass is still wet because yesterday it rained. As i ignored my wet pe uniform. I close my eyes. It's peaceful. That's when i sense something on my body. There are a grasshopper hoping on my body as i hurriedly wake and stand.

Its gone fuwah.

I walk to the sink to wash my hair and face its hot today.

Saiki pov
I see yn is going to the sink with her revealed pe uniform. It's not like we can see her bra or something. She still wears singlet in high school?  I walk towards he for no reason.

Back to yn pov
" ah saiki, do you want to wash your face too?  Use this sink, the others is broken "

He lend me his backup pe clothes.

" eh why? " i questioned him and he pointed his fingers to my backs. As i tried to see what's wrong with my back that's when i realized my clothes must be drenched.

I ask him if it's okay to take it bcs its my turn next. He just showing the good sign hand lol . I wear the clothes he gave me and change to it.

Its smell like him as i murmur to myself like a pervert