sport festival p2

the air today is tense. As i wake up from my bed like a deadly zombie that come back to life. I run to the bathroom ,takes a hot shower and put the pe uniform. I drink some milk and eat two sandwiches for energy. Today is the sport festival!  Hahaha im not too confident that our class will win but let's not forget that hairo exist  😀.

When i come to our class line, saiki give me the white bandana. I just tying it like tie around my neck. Lol.

There are 4 main events. The 200m run, the 400m run, 4x100m, and 4x200m run . But for seconds year we only participate in the 200m run and 4x200m run. The others is for the first second year events.

As the first year event already started, there are shouting everywhere, there are a girls that only talk to each other, the one that sleeps,  playing, keeps buying drinks.

This is freedom. The voices of people that saying im not alone. There are people that excited, happy, nervous, confident and sad today .i feel alive more than i did yesterday. I will make our class win. The thought that goes through my heads. It may be a selfish thought but i want to feel the limits of human pushing their limit to move forward with their dream. What is their feeling that time?  Is that gonna make me feel more human?

After several minutes, the first event ended.

Im not rlly an athletic person i only took part to 4x200m run. me, saiki, hairo and aren.

The teacher blows the whistles meaning that the second event ended.

We just need to get ready .i drink my whole minerak bottle aggressively as i chocked on it. Chiyo pat my back lightly telling me to calm down. It's feel warm when someone care for you.

The bandana that in the first place is around my neck, i take it and wrapped it around my forehead loosely.

Like we practiced before, we go to our position and in front of me is saiki and behind me is aren. Its starts with hairo and end with saiki.

As the whistle blows, hairo takes the baton and run as fast as he can with this hotness .

As the event starts i feels like the worlds around me spinning. If i am late, all our class will lose. As people shouting non stop my mind went black that's when i hear aren said my name.

"YN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!  WE ARE HERE TOGETHER " he shouted as he give the baton to me.

As i run to saiki i hear aren finish his sentence while panting  "DO YOUR BEST! YNNN!!"

my legs feel less heavy than before the sound when silent and all i can see is the broad shoulder of saiki.

I run as i shouted to him " SAIKI WE WILL BE RELYING TO YOUU!!  DO YOUR BEST UNTILL THE VERY ENDDD ! WE TRUST YOUUUu! 

The baton is passed to him as my voice become rough because of shouting.

We got a first place.
Hahahah i hug chiyo and teruhashi as we laugh loudly together .its feels warm, im happy "

As the tears streams my face, that the moment i feel alive, the feet that run for someone, the roughness of my voices that took out all the content of my hearts.

.
Thanks everyone.

----------------------------
(This is becoming poetry lol)