☘︎︎𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴☘︎︎

☀︎︎𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑡☀︎︎

Hi my name is Violet and I'm 17 years old. I've lived in Florida for the past 8 or 9 years. I live with my mom and my sister, Indigo, who's 7 years old. My dad left my mom when I was 9 years old. He was a drunk alcoholic abusive dad. He would come home at 3 or 4 in the morning and knock out on the couch till the next day. And when he did wake up, he would start screaming and breaking things all over the house. He left to go live on his own with his so-called  "new wife and family".  My mom is the sweetest woman you will ever meet. She always looks out for us and makes sure to fill in the gaps my dad left. She started working double to pay the rent and put food on the table. On my 10th birthday my mom got me a skateboard to help me deal with stress. I've been riding and practicing for 7 years and it really did help me out. It helped me escape my thoughts and go into a whole other reality.

꧁𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟꧂

𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑚. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝐼𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑔𝑜. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡.

☀︎︎𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑡☀︎︎

I was sitting in my room reading a book. Reading was also sort of a way to escape reality. I would sit and imagine myself as what I desire most. I was interrupted by my mom calling out to us.

Mom: KIDDOS COME DOWN HERE FOR A SECOND!!

I walked down the hall and knocked on my sisters door and walked in

Violet: hey Indi mom needs us down stairs

Indigo: okay coming vee

I walked down the stairs and flinched when Indigo zoomed past me. I let out a small chuckle and went over to the living room where my mom and sister were.

Violet: what's up momma

Mom: listen girls, I want you to promise that you'll support me in everything

Indigo: of course mommy we love you

I ruffled her hair and put my arm around her.

Violet: Yeah what she said. We are always gonna support you, except if it's coming back with dad because I would be outta here.

Mom: Oh stop it vee I'm not getting back with anyone

Indigo: Then what's wrong

Mom: Well I got a job offer that pays more today

Violet: Mom that's great why wouldn't we support you

Mom: Because it's in LA

Violet and Indigo: WHAT

We both said at the same time as we stood up and shared a look.

✍︎︎𝐴/𝑁✍︎︎

𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐾 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺!!!

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑡!

𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑! 𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑤!!

𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐸 𝐴 𝐺𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑇 𝐷𝐴𝑌 ❤︎