☘︎︎𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈☘︎︎

☀︎︎𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑡☀︎︎

Me being myself, I hate feeling as if people are forcing themselves to hang out with me. I hate feeling like I'm a burden on the people I'm with. I hate feeling like I'm putting pressure on the people I'm with. Remember that break I talked about before? Yeah, this was gonna be it.

𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑚𝑝~

It's been a month since my "break" and so far it's been pretty good. Ray, Fuckshit, and Jules decided not to bother me and leave me to my own comfort. Fourthgrade would come over every couple of days just to check up on me and he would bring me chicken nuggets with him knowing that they're my favorite. He would tell me about his filmmaking dream and what he was planning on doing and also that some of the others thought it was stupid which I hated. He was doing something he loved and most importantly, something he was great at. Sunny would also come over just to check up on me and convince me to come back to the shop but when I decline he stops asking so I wouldn't feel like he's forcing me. And Gio would come over really often. We get food and watch at least 5 movies in one sitting. Gio really was growing onto me really quickly. And today is finally the day that I'm going back to the shop.

I woke up early and showered and got dressed. I didn't wanna wear something too comfortable or something too formal. I chose a dress with an oversized jacket. Here it is:

I went downstairs and my mom was filling up some forms for her first day at her job

I went downstairs and my mom was filling up some forms for her first day at her job. They didn't take her in at the beginning because they wanted her to do some practice tests and she passed.

Mom: Good morning sweetie!

Violet: Good morning momma, excited about your new job?

Mom: Yeah but I'm really nervous

Violet: Why would you be? You're good at what you do and they'll love you I promise

Mom: Thank you- Oh I have to leave the house do you want me to drop you off?

Violet: Yes, please
We got into the car and drove off. She dropped me off and I whispered a quick "good luck" before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. I walked up to the door and looked through the window to see that almost everyone was outside. I walked in and went through the small hallway and stood at the doorway.

Violet: Hello children.
Their heads swung over to where I was standing.

Fuckshit: See I manifested that shit

Jules: It's true, the most focused I've ever seen him
She said as she came and hugged me.

Ray: Bitch where have you been we missed you