☘︎︎𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽☘︎︎

☀︎︎𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑡☀︎︎

It was like there was this pull between us but no one was acting on it which made it so much worse.

Violet: Yeah and I'm sorry that I just-
But before I could even finish he interrupted me. He got closer to me causing me turn my head slightly over to look at him and out eyes met.
Before I even knew what was going on, his hands cupped my face pressed his lips to mine. It was soft at first probably because we were both in shock, but gradually we got more comfortable with the situation and each other. A few seconds later we pulled away and another awkward silence. Our eyes met again but this time we just broke into laughter.

Sunny: Sorry you just talk WAY too much

Violet: I should talk more often
After I said that it took me a second to realize what I said.

Sunny: Supposed to stay in your head?

Violet: Yep.
A few seconds later we heard someone saying 'aww' and it was pretty close. We looked up and Jules was sitting at my window just staring at us.

Sunny: WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Jules: JUST WATCHING, CONTINUE, DONT MIND ME

Violet: I'll see you tomorrow

Sunny: Alright goodnight

Violet: Bye bye
I slowly unlocked my door and opened it quietly just in case my mom and Indi were asleep, which they were. It was really dark and the lights were turned off. I took it as a chance and RAN up the stairs. I walked into my room and Jules was sitting on my bed with an ugly smirk.

Violet: Wipe that shit off your face

Jules: Ah yes, young love at its finest

Violet: Ah yes, get out of my house

Jules: Your mom said I could sleep over

Violet: Whys she always doing this to me. I'm clearly suffering

Jules: I really don't care what you think bestie, your mom loves me

Violet: Yeah yeah anyways, I had a lot of fun

Jules: See I knew you would and I also knew that you wouldn't make a fool out of yourself

Violet: Yeah I should've listened to you but I don't know why I thought I would

Jules: I feel like a proud mother, my two children are- wait my children aren't gonna date each other. Just forget I even said that

Violet: Way ahead of you. Well I'm gonna get ready for bed, you can put something on for us to watch.

I but on some comfier clothes so I wouldn't have to sleep in a dress, washed my face, and tied up my hair. We watched a couple episodes of 'Friends' and then fell asleep. Now, don't watch me sleep you creep- AY THAT RHYMES. But seriously, that's creepy. Time skip.

I woke up and checked my phone and it was 10 am and then I noticed that I was on the floor.
Note: I FELL ASLEEP ON MY BED NOT THE FLOOR. Jules was just peacefully sleeping in MY bed without a single care in the world while her friend was ON THE FLOOR.

Violet: JULES I AM ON THE FLOOR

Jules: Why would you wanna sleep on the floor?

Violet: I don't- YOU THINK I CHOSE THIS?

Jules: I mean yeah why not

Violet: Get up. Get up right now. Ungrateful brat

Jules: Sorry- ooh it smells like bacon