= Colleen ( RWBY OC ) =

Name: Colleen Francis Evens
Nickname/s: C.C, Collie, Col or Evens
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Race: Human
Symbol:

Affiliation(s): Beacon Academy StudentHeight: 5'7Weight: 67kgEye Colour: Hazel-Gold SpecksHair: Dark Brown Complexion: Taned, Freckled SkinStatus: ActiveOccupation: StudentSexuality: LesbianLove Interest: Weiss \ BlakeHandedness: Right HandedCloth...

Height: 5'7
Weight: 67kg
Eye Colour: Hazel-Gold Specks
Hair: Dark Brown
Complexion: Taned, Freckled Skin
Status: Active
Occupation: Student
Sexuality: Lesbian
Love Interest: Weiss \ Blake
Handedness: Right Handed
Clothing: ( down the bottom )
Outfit Colours: Black, White, Grey and Cobalt Blue
Physical Characteristics: Colleen has a slim, fit build with a toned, curvy figure.
Accessories: Colleen has multiple piercings up her ear and a small eyebrow piercing on her left side. She has a habit of wearing lots of rings and bracelets as she like fiddling with them in class.
Personality: Colleen is a social butterfly, she loves being social, talking with and meeting people.
She struggles to sit still for long periods of time and is seen constantly bouncing her leg or when standing she's rocking on her heels. Colleen is a charismatic and generous person, spending her spare time volunteering for the less fortunate or the in need. She has the biggest heart and always looks on the bright side of life when times are rough and it feels like it's all going downhill. Even if she seems very confident and balanced, Colleen often finds herself becoming paranoid about doing things wrong and worries that's she's not doing the right thing etc.
Fear(s):
- Drowning
- Being Isolated
- Being Crushed
Likes:
- Duelling
- Parties
- Singing/Music
- Dancing
- Sweets
Dislikes:
- Burnt Poptarts
- Over buttered popcorn
- Being pushed underwater
- Maths
- Leaky pens
Habit(s):
- Colleen has a habit of bouncing her legs and the inability of sitting still.
- She has a recurring habit of accidentally activating her semblance while performing and ruining stages/sets in the past and that's why all of the stages and sets are now obsidian based.
Fatal Flaw(s):
Colleen gets into her own head too easily and tends to miss shots whenever in this state. She overthinks things and it ends up in injury
Strengths:
- Her Kindness and Generosity
- Firearms
- Long\short distance running
- Flexibility
Weaknesses:
- Cannot handle the heat
- Poor swimmer
- Overthinks things at times
- Refuses to hurt children

Weapon Name: Octavia
Weapon Description: Her guitar transforms into a M4A1 with the same colour scheme.
Her guitar is also an axe, when activated by pressing a button blades come out of the bottom half of the guitar.