= Pixie Wethers ( TMNT ) =

Basic Info:

Name: Pierce "Pixie" Wethers
Age: 16
Birthday?: 13 / 09 / 2003
Residence?: New York City, Shitty Two bedroom apartment shared with her drug addicted mother.
Sexuality: Straight
Crush: Donatello Hamato

Apperance?:
Hair: Very weak pink
Eyes: Ice Blue
Skin: Sightly natural tan
Height?: 179cm
Weight: 58.9kgs
Build?: Fit but skinny
Scars? Tattoos?: Scars littering her thighs, upper arms, stomach and hips.
Tattoo of a semi colon on her neck

Qualities?:

Positive-
Honest
Courageous
Brave
Trustful
Passionate
Funny
Sweet - ONLY WITH PEOPLE SHE TRUSTS
Affectionate - ONLY WITH PEOPLE SHE TRUSTS

Negative-
Old habits ( smoking, cutting etc )
Finds it hard to trust people and let others in
Can be blunt and an ass
Stubborn

Preferences:

Likes-
P!nk
Fighting
Sparing
Freedom
Singing
Reading ( omg )
Exploring
Jam sandwiches
Hot coco
Playing Guitar

Dislikes-
Bitches, Snitches and Ass Kissers
Potatoes
The Kraang
Bananas
Quiet 

Backstory?:
Her life was shit the moment her cries fillies the hospital room. Pierce was an unexpected child but her family loved her anyway; but that all went to shit when her father went MIA when she was 7 due to the Kraang taking him away from her. Her mother turned to meth, ice, weed anything she could get her hands on to numb the pain and when it didn't work ( that was 70% of the time ) Her mother took it out on her. Since age 7 she's taken al kinds of classes for marital arts, kung fu, boxing, kick boxing, gymnastics, takewondo and track just to ready for anything in life like the Kraang. She also got lessons off the market on how to use Twin Kama's and throw a couple knives. Her vigilante name spread around the Bronxs ( Slum / Thug ) part of town quickly to be known as "Dark Pixie" she's flightless like a small pixie but deadly like the shredder. She's actually a good guy but her rep seems to say otherwise.

Problems?: PSTD, Addictions ( not as bad as her mother ) to smoking and self harming, Social anxiety.

Outfits!:

Everyday: