ch1: perfect match

Y:”here you are ma”am”

Elderly lady:”oh why thank you young man.”

Y:”its my pleasure”

(Y/n) (l/n), a waiter at a cafe in New York. Nothing was really special about the boy. He was just another person living life in a city with criminals and vigilanties running around constantly.

*Ding*

???:"oh (y/n)~"

Y:"huh?"

The young man turned around to see one of the regular customers, Helena vice. In (y/n)'s mind he thought that she requests him as her waiter everytime just because he's one of the friendliest ones there. But that isn't the real reason.

(Helena's Pov)

Helena's thoughts:"oh my God there he is again. I can't get enough of him. Oh (y/n) if only you knew how much I love you. I want to be your wife so bad, but what if I messed it up? What if i-"

Y:"helena, Earth to Helena"

Helena snaps out of her trance to see (y/n) waving his hand in front of her face

Helena:"o-oh sorry, I zoned out again."

Y:"ha, it's ok. So would you like a booth like always?"

Helena's thoughts:"God that laugh!"

Helena:"yes please"

Y:"ok follow me"

Y/n brings her to a booth and hands her the menu, after some time (and stalling to stare at y/n) she orders some coffee and chocolate cake. Whenever the male came back with the order, they both heard the tv play the theme for the news

Tv:"hello everyone one I'm David Johnson, there were reports of 3 asteroids that crashed close to our city last night. Luckily no one was hurt and there was only minor property damage. In other news, the creature named "venom" has been spotten more than usual, what could be the cause of this sudden spike in activity? Are we safe? Stay tuned for more information"

Y:"that thing is still roaming around?"

Helena:"apparently yes. My friends have told me that it's good and sometimes saved them from being mugged but...I'm not really sure I believe them"

Y:"well as long as we don't go in alleyways and stick to the streets we should be safe"

*Ring ring*

Helena's phone vibrates as the name "work" pops up on her phone as a alarm

Helena:*sigh* "I guess it's that time huh"

Y:"I guess so. It was a pleasure having you here"

Helena:"oh no the pleasure is all mine"

Helena stands up and leaves a tip for the waiter and turns to look at him

Helena:"so, I'll see you same time tomorrow?"

Y:"I believe so, have a good day"

With that being said Helena pays for her items and leaves the cafe. Once she is outside she goes around the building and leans against the wall and pulls out her phone to pull up a picture of y/n

Helena:"y/n, you make my day every time I see you. If only you were mine then I wouldn't have to only imagine what we could be anymore"

She hugs the phone close to her chest with a small smile on her face. 

*Hisssss*

A weird hissing sound broke Helena out of her trance, she looks farther down the alley to see where it came from. There was a strange white and black blob of liquid moving on the floor, it creeped closer to Helena. 

Helena:"what the hell is-"

Before she was able to complete her sentence the white blob jumped up and latched on to her. She struggles to try to pull the thing off but it quickly covers her body 

It let's out a screech before it jumps on to the wall and climb on to the building next to the cafe, once it reaches the roof is absorbs into Helena's body, leaving her to collapse on her hands and knees in shock

Helena:"what….what just happened"

???:hehehe, I found you~"

Helena:"who's there!'

???:"shhh, no need to shout child. I am not here to harm you. I am here to help"

Helena looks in the reflection of her phone to see the same creature that overtook her

Helena:"and why would you want to help me"

???:"because your my perfect match my dear. I am just like you."

Helena:"no your not! Your just like that...thing!"

???:"oh I assume you mean my sister, venom, don't worry I'm not quite as cruel as her. I just want to live and to help achieve your goals, because like it or not your life is also my life"

Helena:"why me? Why did you drag me Into this"

???:"because like I said, your a perfect match. Aside from being the different species my kind has genetic codes that sometimes match perfectly with other species. The closer to it the stronger we are and the more interests we share. Like that boy who's name was….y/n. Right?"

Helena:"don't you dare bring him into this!"

???:"hehe don't worry like I said we share the same interest. Think of it like this, I am you just from a different planet. We are the same person, we are a perfect match and we will get whatever we want"

Helena:"well… if we are the same person, and we are like that venom thing… then does that mean…"

???:"that we will get the boy? Yes. (Y/n) will be ours and no one will stop us"

Helena:"I like how you think. Just the thought is getting me excited~ but now's not the time to get side tracked. What's your name? If you have one"

???:"my name…. Is anti-venom!"

Helena:"then it's a deal anti-venom. Y/n will be ours~"

End chapter 1