ch3:"new neighbors pt2

"n-no, please spare me! I swear I wont-"

"Hehehehe, they always beg"

A red and black slimy figure is standing above a man who seems to be a common thug

Not a lot of female pics for this character so this is the best you get)

Scattered around them is the body parts of the thugs friends that seem to have either been ripped off or bitten off

Thug:"please let me go, I won't do it again I swear"

Symbiote:"and you expect me to believe scum like you will change? Oh you humans are funny as you are tasty"

The symbiote shoots multiple tendrils into the thugs chest, killing him in the process. After she is certain that his heart has stopped beating she pulled her tendrils out roughly

Symbiote:"and just like that your world becomes cleaner"

The symbiote licks the tendrils that holds the thugs fresh blood still on it. After she is done she shoots a tendril like web on a building and uses that to launch herself into the air, once in the air she uses her tendrils to swing just like spiderman.  After some time she swings to an apartment window and very silently opens it and climbs in.

Symbiote:"ahhh, another night of killing done."

The symbiote stops and seems to stare at nothing, but is actually communicating with her host who's words only she can hear in her current form. After a couple seconds she speaks up again to respond in her natural sinister like voice

Symbiote:"of course killing him was necessary. I've only been here for a couple days but even I know how flawed your justice system is." 

The parasite retreated back into is hosts body, revealing who it was talking to

???:”but we only needed to stop them from hurting that woman, we agreed to protect people not hurt them”

The symbiotes head appeared over the girls shoulder and sighed.

Symbiote:”i know you humans arent used to killing as much as my kind is, but every once in a while a person needs to rise above their silly morals. You want to protect the innocent? Then we need to become the ‘necessary evil’. Whats the saying your mother used to say to you”

???:”but killing just feels so...wrong”

Symbiote:” Theres a saying that you humans have: “the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” 

???:"but what we are doing isn't good. Killing is also bad!"

Symbiote:"oh child, your lust for justice is good but your morals blind you from the path that you must take. Look in the mirror"

The girl looks in the mirror

Symbiote:"we are what will change this world

Symbiote:"we are what will change this world. We are the once who will stand up against scum like them. We will be the ones to give the criminals our toxin. And then, we will find a partner."

???:"a partner? You mean another symbiote?"

Symbiote:"I mean a human partner, I believe you humans undergo a process called 'marrage'"

???:"w-what!? why would I need a husband?"

Symbiote:"is it not your dream to meet someone to love? I'm pretty sure it's one of your favorite fantasies that you constantly think about"

???:"i-I DO NOT"

Symbiote:"don't deny it, and don't think I haven't noticed that you would put that neighbor of yours in this fantasies quite often as well~"

???:"s-so? What does that have to do with anything"

Symbiote:"hehe you humans are typically all the same, you either want something you can't have or your too scared to take what's right in front of you. But you are different Patricia, you have a… unnatural craving. Not just for true justice, but for him"

Patricia:"it's just a phase, I'll get over him. Even if he is kinda hot"

Symbiote:"well if he's just a phase then why not watch him, see how he truly acts and who he truly is in nature"

Patricia:"are you crazy? I'm not a stalker"

Symbiote:"it's not stalking. It's just intensive staring in secret"

Patricia:"THATS ALSO STALKING"

symbiote:"fine it's stalking, but it'll only be a little bit, no harm in that right"

Patricia:"...well I guess if it's only a little. Fine you win toxin"

Toxin:"perfect. Let's get started~"

Hey y'all hope you like this long awaited chapter.