ch4: competition

???:"and so the football hit me so hard it left this big lump on my head"

Y:"you never were good at football were you Peter"

???2:"your not wrong there"

The 3 individuals laughed, here we see 3 people in a park. One of them is the beloved reader, the other one who has a massive lump on his head is Peter Parker who is secretly spider man. Of course the real reason he got that injury was because of the trashcan being thrown at him by a well known symbiote, and the third person had beautiful red hair and green eyes and she goes by the name of Mary jane

 Of course the real reason he got that injury was because of the trashcan being thrown at him by a well known symbiote, and the third person had beautiful red hair and green eyes and she goes by the name of Mary jane

Peter:"oh c'mon stop picking on me, let's change the subject. What's it like being a waiter after graduating y/n"

Y:"it's honestly not too bad, you get some Karen's here and there saying we gave them normal milk instead of almond milk a lot though"

Mary:"sounds about right"

Y:"then one complained that we put water in her coffee instead of milk which ended up not being true"

Peter:"really? People are that petty?"

Y:"what can I say? Welcome to planet earth where people make their small inconveniences your problem"

Peter:"ya got a point, everyone's just crying about this or that"

Y:"That's why I stay away from 2 things, twitter politics and Starbucks. Only people who want to cause drama go there"

Mary Jane:"that's a bold statement"

Y:"I'm sorry but don't tell me you haven't seen a teenager loose her mind at the counter because the employee didn't know that her name was spelled with a "I" and not a "Y""

Mary Jane:" that's a fair point. Well as fun as this was I gotta head home"

Y:"alright see ya MJ"

Peter:"later"

And with that the red head splits away from the group into a empty alleyway where she begins talking to seemingly no one

MJ:"are they still watching us"

A red goo starts forming around her body and begins to speak

Red symbiote:"no they seem to be watching your friend peter"

MJ:"of course they are, he is spiderman after all. He's such a fool, he only fights the criminal and puts them in jail. They never reform, and now they are watching him, it'd be a whole lot easier if he just killed them and be done with them"

Red symbiote:"he puts himself in danger, but not only himself but ussss" the symbiote let out a hiss on their last word, clearly hating the thought of being watched

MJ:"at least he isn't following us so he won't be going after us, but if that's the case then who would he go after"

Red carnage:"is it really that hard to see? He's going after your crush"

Mj's eyes go wide and she punches a wall, leaving a massive hole from the force of the punch

MJ:"he's what?"

Red symbiote:"hehehe, I love when you get like this. All that anger, consuming you~. But I understand it too, all that hate directed at someone who wishes to hurt your precious y/n. I admit the thought of it makes me feel...some type of way"

The last bit of words came with a deep growl in the symbiote voice.

MJ:"...we can't do anything in daylight, we need to wait"

Red symbiote:"I guess your right, after all it'd be hard to hide, tonight we release carnage"

With that the symbiote retreated back into Mary Jane's body and they left, but what they didn't know is that there were in fact more than one person watching them. And one of them watched them have that conversation.

Toxin:"interesting~"

Their host talked to them through their mind

Patricia:"someone you know?"

Toxin:"yes, we aren't on good terms but if the green goblin does indeed try to kidnap our little friend then let's just say we may see her tonight. You got competition, Patricia."

Patricia:"I don't care about them right now, I want to make sure the green goblin doesnt become stupid and attack in broad day"

Toxin:"agreed, I'd be a shame if we had to kill him now. After all I wanna see the show thats gonna happen tonight~ hehehe~"

End chapter