The END I LOVE YALL

I was in front of Prince's house looking at the door.
I was going to tell him I was pregnant...

I took a deep breath getting out the car and walking up to his door. I knocked three times. He answered looking at me smugly. "Alyssa" he said in interest. I looked at him and looked down and the ground.

"Prince I have something to tell you.." I spoke.

"Go ahead" he said leaning against the door frame staring at me intently.

"I'm Pregnant." I said trying to steady my voice.

He looked at me for a moment. Glancing me up and down .

It felt like an eternity of dead silence. Nigga say something wtf.

He adjusted himself before stepping back into his doorway and slamming the door.
He pulled his gun out of his pocket and pointed it at my forehead.

Fear took over me.

"Are you about to kill me and your child what is wrong with you? Mistakes can be fixed. The baby is not born yet we can figure this out.

Prince eyes went cold. He stared at me and point the gun to my stomach.

Quez car pulled up and he jumped out. "Prince are you sick in the head? Why are you trying to kill  your own child?" He screamed rushing to the porch to guard me.

He pulled out his gun and put one swift bullet in Prince head. Prince body fell limp to the ground and not long after the police pulled up. Taking Quez to jail forever.

I cried abs cried. I had no one left. It was just me and my baby. Me and my trust issues

THE END BOOK 2 COMING SOON
READ THE BOOK ON MY PAGE. MY NEW BOOK