Chapter 6| Spoiled Rotten

Quez in MM
Tuesday Morning

Quez POV
Alyssa was still asleep and it was about 11:00am she definitely missed school so Imma make her some breakfast hopefully to make it up to her.

Yah boy can cook so don't underestimate I made her a omelet with bacon bits and some toast and hash browns.

I poured her some orange juice and walked to the room we was sleeping in, Breakfast in bed? what's better.

I slightly tapped her and sat the food in front of her " "Goodmorning shorty" I said

"Good morning Quez" she said groggily.

I loved the way she said my name.

"Aweee this is so sweet but Quezz my back hurt" She said in a whiny tone

before she realized she was late to school I took off her shirt and her bra and began massaging her back all she had on left was her panties.

I went lower and something urged me because she was so damn beautiful. since the lace was thin I know she would feel my tongue across her pearl so I went down and I licked her clit.

I waited for some type of disproved but she just jumped a little and began moaning.

I flipped her over and did all types of tricks with my tongue "Quez Quezz omg Quezzz I'm about to cum"

"Hold it" I said

I stuck my tongue inside her hole and went in and out and started fingering her fast until she couldn't hold it anymore she released and I licked the cum off off my finger and her vagina.

She tasted good as a bitch.

We both went and showered together. No freaky stuff , when we got out she changed into my joggers and a t-shirt.

While I was drying my hair I asked "What's the move today, I'm tryna take you to the mall get you some shit."

"We can do that but I need to change I ain't going in no mall looking like this." she said

"Aight come on I drove her to her house and let her out the car.

Alyssa POV

I was on my way downstairs to get back to Quez car when I saw Cali outside I walked outside about to ask her what she was doing when she saw me and ran up yelling and shit.

"BITCH WHY THE FUCK YOU DRIVING WITH MY NIGGA" she yelled

"Because we on the way to the mall ?? wanna come damn" I said