Chapter 10| Looking for a Restart Button

Play that ^🤪
Quez POV
Few days later.

....Yeah....I don't know what happened but Alyssa look happy. Happier then she was with me and I don't like that shit.

I like Mlia but I love Alyssa and I know that's some pussy shit to go out with her best friend but I needed to be closer to her.

If we being honest Mlia pussy not as good as Alyssa's it got like a warhead after taste?

Prom tomorrow and I haven't told Mlia that I already knew Alyssa and Prince and I don't plan too. I am just about to ride that shit and go to prom with Mlia. I ain't ask Mlia to prom and again I don't plan too she already know that I'm taking her.

Even though I am gon be thinking about Alyssa the whole time I'm not going to let Mlia suffer because of it.

I will literally do anything for her I just.... I probably shouldn't have called her a hoe and me being separated from her for over this month makes me regret it more and more.

Alyssa POV

Straight to the point. My dress ain't here yet and prom is TOMORROW.

I've been texting that lady every 5 seconds and she taking forever. Prince already had his suit tailored or whatever but me , me? I don't have SHIT.

Prince acting extremely funny lately he won't let me even 15 feet away from his house but I ain't gon overthink it I got more important things to worry about.

My shoes came though but what's these 100 dollar shoes with out the dress.

This prom shit is so hectic it makes no sense , I'm so last minute I just got back from getting my corsage made.

If this don't go right I'm am going to not be surprised.

I hope Quez bails or some shit because what happened at that dinner? Was petty and it's not like Quez won so petty and pointless.

I did buy my ticket after millions of years of them ugly ass cheerleaders coming up with all the excuses in the world of why they couldn't give it to me.

But Prince was calling me so I answered

Me: what the hell u want
Prince: the hell is up with your attitude

*hangs up*

Now I know I said I wasn't going to over think that house shit but I don't care I did because what the hell was he hiding?

Now his big head ass was tryna call me back. I let it ring a few times just to be petty then I answered.

Me:.....
Prince: what's wrong with you shorty?
Me: nothing ... what you want ??
Prince: you acting all bipolar and shit so how is nothing wrong with you?
Me: nigga what? Bipolar?? What about you all of sudden I'm a stranger a damn suck and fuck
Prince: You never been a suck and fuck you literally the only person I like or that I love actually why you acting so weird? You pmsing or something? Wait nah never-mind ignore that.
Me: yeah byee prince goodnight.

Tired of his dumbass.

And on that note good fucking night

The next morning (prom day)

I woke up to prince blowing up my phone with paragraphs and shit. I text back ok and kept it moving.

The lady finally let me pick up my dress this morning before school so that was good I guess. I ate breakfast and got dressed for school

 I ate breakfast and got dressed for school