n e w s c h o o l ~

Y/n awakened from her slumber by her alarm, almost breaking it

Y/n awakened from her slumber by her alarm, almost breaking it. She reluctantly got up to shower, keeping it in a shower to cap to keep her braids/locs in tact. Afterwards Y/n out on her uniform and left her braids/locs down. She put on some lipgloss and grabbed her bag, then walked to school. On her way, she noticed to males running towards where she was heading to. One being short with blinding orange hair and the other taller and yelling at the tiger calling him a dumbass? That's...interesting, she thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T I M E S K I P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR POV-
I walked to my first classes' door, knocking, a tall blonde girl with thin black glasses. "You must be the new transfer student, come introduce yourself." I nodded, following behind her. I stood in front the class and began to introduce myself, "Hello, I'm Ojiro Y/n, please take care of me." I bowed then went to the seat i was assigned to. The boy i sat next to was kinda cute. Freckles covering his body, green-ish hair and a little antenna from his hair. Behind him was a blonde boy that was taller the freckled boy in front, he had glasses and seemed to not be paying attention, just staring in to space with his headphones on. I guess the tall dude caught me staring, "Why are you staring at me, pictures last longer." the blonde boy said while smirking. I didn't wanna start anything on the first day, so i didn't say anything crazy. I just said "And why would i want a picture of you blondie?". He seemed a bit taken aback, as if no one has talked back to him before. His smirk grew wider and he just returned to looking out the window. Weird.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T I M E S K I P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the end of my final class, so I was currently looking for gym for the girls volleyball team. While deep in thought, I run into a gorgeous girl with black hair and glasses. "Oh hey, I'm Shimizu Kiyoko, sorry for running into you." I waved off her apology, telling her it was my fault and introducing myself as well. "Umm well do you know the way to the girls volleyball club.", I said hopping Kiyoko senpai would know. "Actually, the girls gym is being repainted, so girls practice is being held in the boys gym." Shimizu said while looking down at her clipboard. "I can show you if you like, I'm the manager of the boys team anyways." I told her that would be great, she nodded and instructed me to follow her to the boys gym. And there i saw....

𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 ?

|𝘺𝘦𝘴|         |𝘯𝘰|

||𝘺𝘦𝘴||       |𝘯𝘰|