m i s u n d e r s t a n d i n g ~

"Y/n

"Y/n...", you heard a familiar voice mutter. "Oh hey kags what's up!", you said not realizing the soft expression of hurt on his face. He has already started to fall for you, but of course he didn't realize, being the clueless boy he is. Here you were, with a girl, which he assumed was your girlfriend. "Umm, dinner is ready...bye ojiro-san.", he said looking at the ground walking away with a small wave. What was that about, oh well.", you thought. "OOOOH HES CUTE IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND-." your bestie screamed right before you covered her mouth with your hand. "Girl no, we're just childhood friends, we haven't really been taking much tho, him and this other kid got on my nerves the other day so i don't know.", you said sighing. You missed taking to him, but that's just because y'all were friends...right? "Girl it sounds like you like him but let's get to dinner before they greedy asses eat all the food.", Jayla said before getting off of the floor and helping you up. You guys ate dinner and got ready for bed.
———————————————————————————
                                T I M E S K I P
———————————————————————————
"Yo", your brother yelled to you from across the cafeteria. "Yeah what's up", you said, seeing a 'we need to talk', look on his face. "That first year setter from karasuno just asked me if you were single, then told me you have a girlfriend, he seemed kinda hurt too, is there something you wanna tell me y/n?", said the male. "Last time i checked i don't have no girlfriend...", the female sibling said confused. "I gotta go, bye aran!", you said running off to find the raven haired boy. You see him sitting on the bench, forehead with sweat, calmly drinking water, simply watching practice. He seemed different. "Tobio...", you said cautiously, not wanting to set off any emotions he might be holding in. "Yeah y/n?" "Why'd you tell my brother i have a girlfriend, did you assume i had one or something?", you asked wanting to clear things up with him. "Wait you don't have a girlfriend?" "No, i don't..." "But the girl you were with in the gym...and you guys were hugging and stuff...", the setter muttered but loud enough for you to hear. "OHHHHH, don't worry about her she's my bestie jayla, her school came here for practice camp so i was excited to see her." "Oh, sorry for assuming", he said, slightly blushing with embarrassment. "It's cool, well i gotta go bye!!!," the curlyheaded girl said waving while running towards the girls gym. She's so...

amazing, the setter thought

𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 ?

|𝘺𝘦𝘴|         |𝘯𝘰|

||𝘺𝘦𝘴||       |𝘯𝘰|