g a m e s ~

Kageyama was never one to desire a relationship

Kageyama was never one to desire a relationship. He was too invested in volleyball and his much smaller orange haired friend. The raven haired boy was fine watching everyone get heartbroken from the sidelines, he didn't have time for that. But lately, he's had his eyes on a certain brown skinned girl. Her smile, how her curls were kinda wet in the morning, how skin was always glowing, and her laugh was so intoxicating. The young setter was just starting to realize how much he's been whipped for her lately, and it's been affecting his play. So now his plan is to ignore her until she hates him, he'll be a little hurt but what's the worse that can happen?

Y/N POV:

Kags has been ignoring me all fucking day. He's usually an asshole, but why is he acting like this all of sudden. Did i do something? He was fine just yesterday. I really liked him to. Being rude is such a turn off for me, honestly if he wants to be rude, i won't chill with him no more. Damn. I really thought he was cool. Anyways lemme stop thinking about this man, i actually have a date today because of Tobio ignoring me, so me being petty I asked out Terushima. Not gonna lie he's really hot, kind of annoying but i can get past that.

flashback

"Mamas", you heard a voice from behind you. "Who the hell- oh.", you said surprised. "Umm, do i know you?", you said confused by the nickname. "No but you can get to know me.", the blonde said smirking. "I'm Terushima, i prefer daddy tho" he says smirking and walking, he figured you weren't interested. "Hey, i wanna ask you something.", you said, if kags wanna okay games so can i. "Hmmm, what can a sexy girl like you have to tell me?". "Gimme your number meet me by the cafe near here at 8:00 pm, is that cool with you?", you said kinda anxious. "Ohhhh, how flattering, i'll see you there.", he said winking. He grabbed a sharpie out his pocket, grabbed your wrist and wrote it there. "See you later, cutie."

A/N
IM SO SORTY FOR THE LATE UPDATE