a d v i c e ~

Kags Pov:

I decided to ask Ts*kishima for help. I really don't want to, but I realized how much i like y/n, and i don't think i'd be able to stand seeing her with terushima. I decided i'd ask after practice.

Club room:
"Hey, uhh i need your help", i say wanting to get this over with. Asking for help is really embarrassing. Tsukishima looks at me with a questioning look. "You, mister entitled, is asking me, for help?" he said smirking. "Just shut the fuck okay i need your advice on something." I know that sounds rude for someone who's asking for help but he really gets on my nerves. "Fine fine, what do want."

After telling him what happened:

"I knew you were stupid but jesus christ what is wrong with you?" Tsukishima says with his usual stoic face. "What?", kageyama was confused, he assumed his choices were understandable. "Tell her how you feel, she obviously likes you idiot. Your gameplay is being effected because you're worried a hour yet liking you but if you tell her how you feel it'll be over with. You need to use your brain more." He says walking out the club room.

Oh.

i'm sorry for not updating i've had covid and school started and i've been really unmotivated but here's a new chapter <3 ik it's short i'll write more later i promise