Chapter:1

Y/N woke up with the sun shining across her skin . Her E/C eyes lit up and she felt a rush of joy and excitement flow through her body . She would be returning to her second home today . Hogwarts. Her parents were purebloods and were faithful followers of the dark Lord . She never cared for any of their prejudicial beliefs . Her parents weren't home as always . She grabbed some breakfast , got her trunk and headed out the door .

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At the train station

Y/N stood near the train waiting for her friends to appear . Soon almost out of nowhere jasmine rivers , her bff , appears . "Y/N" she hugs her tightly . " omg how have you been " " well apart from my parents ignoring me all summer I've been great " I told you to stay with us this summer my parents love you maybe even more than they love me " she joked . Y/N laughed . " I might just do that next year". They both laugh and make jokes as they walk towards the train . As soon as Y/N stepped on to the train she heard whistles and instantly felt self conscious . Her friend put her arm around her and they walked to a compartment .

A few moments later , Jasmine decided she wanted to go see her boyfriend Oliver wood , Oliver and Y/N had a great friendship which jasmine was very thankful for . Despite being in slytherin, they absolutely loved the gryffindors and adored the golden trio, Something Y/N's parents weren't very fond of . A few minutes after her friend left , a certain blonde slytherin entered . "Get up " he commanded . Y/N raised her eyebrows at him . "Excuse me ?!?" " Are you fucking deaf I said get the hell up right now " he spat . " um no " she said plainly . " you've always had a problem obeying me haven't you ?" " I shouldn't have to Obey you , I don't belong to you" she spat right at him . She knew she was testing his limit but she felt like he thought he could control her which was not gonna happen . He grabbed her wrist and slammed her against the wall " see that is where you're wrong princess you do belong to me " he whispered in her ear . He let go off her and stormed out of the compartment. Draco being her boyfriend is a great thing but not when he's in his moods which is basically all the time.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

A/N
I hope you enjoyed , I really want to start the story right away and not make the 1st chapter have nothing to do with the story . If you haven't seen the warnings already please check them in the description because this story is definitely toxic . I will try to update soon .