Chapter 3:

She hesitantly walked into his room . He turned her around so she was facing away from him . He put his hand on her back and whispered in her ear . " what did I tell you about hanging out with theo, you know he has a crush on you " .  You sighed "we are just friends I've already told you this ."  He turned her to face him and crashed his lips, punishing her with his lips . She whimpered instantly . " baby girl you know I love you more than I ever had loved anyone . I'm sorry for being so toxic all the time , I swear I love you soooo much ." " it's okay baby I know why you are the way you are " he smiles and they fall on to the bed . They cuddle for the rest of the night .

The next day :
"Hey Y/N "  you heard theo running up to you . " oh hey theo " you say nervously . " Wanna go to dinner "  " sure " you say . You both walk into dinner together accidentally his hand touches yours and it looks like you're holding hands . You turn around and see Draco . "Y/N you better get your ass to the common room right now " .

In the common room :
He bends you over the side of one of the couches . "You're about to have a very sore ass baby girl " he says while rubbing you're ass teasingly .

A/N
Hope you enjoyed and yeah draco malfoy is about to spank you , so get ready for the next chapter .