part 5

I walked into the great Hall and bumped into harry . "Oh sorry harry " I said . " That's alright Y/N " he said smiling . I walked over to the slytherin table . Draco walked in. He sat down next to me and put his hand on my thigh.  " how's ur ass, baby " "Fine " I said . " I suggest u drop the fucking attitude unless u want another sore ass " I wanted to mess around with him " oh sorry daddy " I say whilst rubbing my hand around his dick. " I suggest u stop unless u want me to fuck the shit out of u" I just smirked at him. "Oh you'd like that wouldn't u " he said whilst grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the great Hall.  He pulled me into a classroom . " Bend over that table now ." "Yes daddy. "

In class later :
Theo whispers to Y/N  "You have a hickey" Y/N cheeks went bright red and she knew that if draco saw her talking to theo her other cheeks would also go red . "I'm gonna go get rid of it in the bathroom " Theo nodded his head.  She ran into the bathroom and she knew just who's footsteps were following close behind ...

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry for not updating for a while I lost the account and finally got it back. Sorry this part is not the best <3