chapter:2

"Ugh I'm so over his shit," Y/N ranted to Jasmine for the 4th time this week.  "So break up with him " Jasmine said in a duh tone . "Are you kidding , I can't live without him " Jasmine just rolled her eyes she was use to all this . Suddenly, Draco Malfoy was standing in the doorway of their room. "Rivers, out " he said . Jasmine gave an apologetic look towards Y/N and walked out the room . Y/N gulped and looked away from Draco.

"What do you want " she said as he sat down on her bed, she sat down on the floor. "That's no way to talk to your boyfriend now is it ?" She shook her head . "Sorry " she said looking down . "It's okay princess" he said . "See you call me a princess but you don't treat me like one " she said looking at him , scared for his reaction. He grabbed her chin roughly . "What the fuck did you just say to me you slut, I can treat you how I want because you're fucking mine. Who do you belong to ?" "Y-you" she managed to stumble out .

2 hours later:
Slytherin common room :

Y/N , Jasmine, blaise and theo were playing around and laughing.  "Y/N my room . Now "  Draco said coming down the stairs . " oh no someone's in trouble " blaise joked. "Shut up blaise." Jasmine said whilst giving Y/N the thumbs up . Y/N gulped and walked in to her boyfriend's room..

A/N : okay new chapter if  you aren't comfortable with the level of toxicness in it please leave because it's about to get  worse and please tell me if you enjoyed . Thank you !